Selling Mounts, Buying Guilds.

Hello I'm looking to sell some mounts.

Corrupted Hippogryph, 170k.

White Riding Camel, 135k.

Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger, 40k

I'm also looking to buy a level 16+ guild, Although a level 20+ is preferred.
My starting price on buying a guild is 150k.

If your interested in buying one of the mounts listed above please contact Me or Asaní in-game via In-game mail or PST,

If you are interested in selling a guild please contact Me in-game via in-game mail, With the follow information, "Guild Name, Guild Level, Guild Achievement Points, Number of Guild Members," And lastly the amount of gold you are wanting for the guild.

Thanks for reading! Looking forward to hearing back from some of you.
Edited by Testå on 8/12/2012 3:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
i'll offer 60k for the deathcharger, cod it to me and let me know here as i rarely log on anymore
Reply Quote
Deal, I can't however C.O.D anything over 10k for some reason, If you could log on right now we could do the trade? If not let me know when.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
give me like 20-50 minutes and i'll hop on for a moment, playing smite XD
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
ill buy the corrupted hippogryph if you are willing to transpher for 130k
Reply Quote
Sorry what?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
ill buy the corrupted hippogryph for 150k if you transpher to me on lightninghoof - horde
Reply Quote
Sorry I can't do that, That would mean dropping the price of the mount and spending about $120.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It only costs $60 to transfer here and back
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I may also be able to get a level 16+ guild
Reply Quote
I would also have to pay for a faction change twice.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
no you would not transpher includes a fraction change, and if it doesnt use the neutral AH
Reply Quote
1 Worgen Priest
08/09/2012 09:42 AMPosted by Solannicus
no you would not transpher includes a fraction change, and if it doesnt use the neutral AH

Since a realm transfer doesn't include a faction transfer in order to make the 170k they want for the hippogryph, using the neutral AH means you'd have to be charged 195,500 lol.
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]