Duality Healer +1 LF guild for MoP

85 Troll Druid
Me

-For MoP I am looking to continue healing on my resto druid but the way the account wide systems are looking would be very willing to go in as disco priest as well
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/idril/advanced. Looking for a new guild due to current guild changing to 4, 4 hour raid days.

the +1

A friend from an old server who is just as competent of a player. Best on his feral kitty/bear, but can mage or enhance/ele/resto shaman just as well.

What We're Looking For

-A progression minded raiding guild that plans to raid 12 hours or less during the week for MoP.
-Times ranging from 7:30 pm to 12 am server time, preferably a 3-4 hour raid.
-Guild that is social outside of raids as well, doing alt/achievement runs.
-Guild that is LGBTMNOP friendly.

What We Bring

-I've been healing since Naxx 25, he's been dps'ing since then.
-Dedicated to class knowledge and improving play of self and raid strat.
-Commitment. We have always stayed true to the guild we are raiding with.
-A biting sense of humor.

How to get ahold of me

-Mail me in game or post here with your realid (sorry but not posting mine on forum), or simply find me logged on.

TL;DR

2 players raiding for last 2 expansions looking for a progression minded guild that raids 2-3 days. One will play resto/boomkin or disc/holy. Other can be feral druid, mage, or enhance/ele/resto sham.
Edited by Rana on 8/6/2012 5:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Disco Priest? Do you come with one of those mirrored disco balls? They're so shiny. I like them.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I should really get one of those for that toon...good thinking
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
The +1 described above <(^.^)>
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Causa Mortis is a guild for stellar players that raid on a casual schedule.

We’re a home for people with significant school, work, or personal commitments that make regularly raiding 3+ nights impractical. Our members excel at the game, but cannot commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional guilds. We are a adult guild 18+ acceptance.

Our members strive to be not just great players, but great people too. We are friendly, mature, laid back, and work together to get the job done.

Raid schedule;
10m Tuesday & Monday 7pm pacific standard time.

Our Team runs just 2 nights a week 3 Hours per night. Our members have a near 100% attendance. Real life happens but it's rare.

Current Openings;
-Healer (Priest or druid would be a nice addition)
-Mage
-Boomkin (Strong comfort with OS healing a plus)
-Lock

What Makes Our Guild Different:

The three most common things people look at when searching for guilds are (1) current class openings, (2) progression, and (3) raid times. While those are important, here are other things that make our guild stand out, in addition to our 2-night niche:

Raiding. The core is consistent of adults That are married and have children. So, we do take breaks during raid and we are understanding to those that need to check on their children. We are looking for more same like minded people. Balancing raid and life without being uptight about wow. Great sense of humor and maturity is much appreciated with us.

No Carries. When we say our players are stellar, we don’t mean 9 out of 10 of them are. Our entire roster consists of some of the best players you’ll find. While we will replace someone for performance reasons if there’s an issue, there rarely is.

Personality. We take the game seriously, but with a laid-back attitude. Nobody yells, and everyone maintain a light-hearted attitude, even during progression. We don’t troll general chat or brag on the forums. Overall our members are mature and pleasent to be around. We're accepting of all kinds of people, and have been home to LGBT members, parents, and military memebers.

Disabilities/Handicapped; We have memebers that play with disabilities. Are guild is a great place for those with these struggles. Are atmopshere is one of patience & understanding for those that enjoy playing this game. Military memebers that are overseas or vets that are in Rehabilitation that just returned home.

Contact Information:

For more information, you can talk to Bloodraven O are Alt 0248 in-game, If you're ready to apply, simply click on application on our website.
http://www.causa-mortis.guildportal.com
Thank you! ~Bløød~
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]