<Malevolent> *PLEASE READ*

90 Night Elf Druid
Asking questions like "Why are you requiring applications when you just began? What do you offer besides raiding? Which classes are you recruiting? How is everyone guaranteed a raid spot?" is negative, mean, "dramatic hell", and basically terrorism.

Insulting my post history out of nowhere, on the other hand, is productive and helpful.

You literally complained that I "deeply analyzed" his post. God forbid, obviously.

I didnt insult your post I made my post based off of how lately anyone that seems to post about a guild or some activity in general there seems to be some kind of backlash of "why are you doing this, and why this way?" instead of leaving "to each his own" based on my own observations over time.

It had nothing to do with you Mahaouri, No place in my original post was your name mentioned or directed towards you untill my follow up of your comment towards my original post. I suggest you re-read the orginal post carefully, and perhaps you feel it was directed to you because you have been quite negitive to many on the forums so couldnt help and think it was for you? No idea, over and out.
Edited by Zakíah on 8/8/2012 7:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
08/08/2012 07:29 PMPosted by Zakíah
It had nothing to do with you Mahaouri, No place in my original post was your name mentioned or directed towards you untill my follow up of your comment towards my original post.

Yeah. That's what passive-aggressive means. Sorry you got called out on it :(

I suggest you re-read the orginal post carefully, and perhaps you feel it was directed to you because you have been quite negitive to many on the forums so couldnt help and think it was for you? No idea, over and out.

"I wasn't directing it at you. That's why I immediately followed it up by insulting your whole post history."
Edited by Mahourai on 8/8/2012 8:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Yes, they are flaws, flaws indeed, that I probably wouldn't have realized where so obvious unless pointed out by someone else, and thank you for all the replys, I realize as a new guild that in your opinion I shouldn't make people apply, which im aware of, and @ Mahourai, I have the recruitment set to 0 for each class for alphabetical purposes ^_^... Contact me ingame for a few questions before joining, but we are looking for educated, expirienced, well organized and ambitious.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Oh, and Mahourai.. I pointed out us being here, and aren't going anywhere because my team has been on ysondre since BC and we haven't left the server once, i'm sorry you are unaware of these actions but, I know that you *THINK* you know everything, but in reality you don't, and won't. Stick to forums you have some knowledge upon before you go degrading and being negative and trying to bash on other guilds.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Well Malevolent isn't going to be anything if they have members who like to trash talk. I mean I don't know why people are so threatend by Fast Forward that they feel the need to troll Trade recruitment. Last time I checked no one from my guild has verbaly attacked anyones guild. Its what ever I don't feel threatend by any guild on this server.

It takes alot more then afew good players to be anything on this server. Although it is small doesnt mean its easy, if anything it is harder to start a guild from scratch so good luck.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
It is hard, but so be it. We all make out quite fine over time. But acting elitist from day one, when you've accomplished nothing? No thanks. Oh, and Predominant is also recruiting. And we don't have an application. And we're cute and look good in speedos. ;)
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
08/12/2012 12:54 PMPosted by Hugmeimatree
But acting elitist from day one, when you've accomplished nothing? No thanks

Talkin about Malevolent right?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
08/08/2012 10:12 PMPosted by Zrotolerance
Oh, and Mahourai.. I pointed out us being here, and aren't going anywhere because my team has been on ysondre since BC and we haven't left the server once, i'm sorry you are unaware of these actions but, I know that you *THINK* you know everything, but in reality you don't, and won't. Stick to forums you have some knowledge upon before you go degrading and being negative and trying to bash on other guilds.

Well I figured you had politely taken my suggestions into consideration despite not responding in any substantial way, but I see you just couldn't help from boiling over into idiocy. Your claims of letting everyone raid are patently absurd, just a lie to attract members. You're seeking "educated, experienced, well organized and ambitious" players, as you yourself have many missing glyphs, enchants, and reforges, so you obviously don't give a rat's !@# about any of the above. I guess in BC raiding, no one gave a $%^- about their gear or enchants, right brah? After all, being here a long time means you're good. Maybe you should stick to trolling Ally guilds in trade chat instead of trying to form one.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
08/12/2012 02:14 PMPosted by Mahourai
Maybe you should stick to trolling Ally guilds in trade chat instead of trying to form one.

Actualy it was some baddie named Lladydeathh, either way it was not called for. I just don't understand how some players think they can talk trash and they havn't cleared a single raid and they can't get any type of meaningful pvp rating. At least have something to back you up.
Edited by Merden on 8/12/2012 3:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
[quote="62927437028"]. I guess in BC raiding, no one gave a $%^- about their gear or enchants, right brah?

You can't talk to a veteran like that! You wouldn't talk to Uwe Boll llike that, would you? He's been making movies forever so you don't know !@#$!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]