Selling Life-Binder's Handmaiden

90 Blood Elf Priest
As the title reads, Swarm is selling the heroic Madness mount. We are selling it for 120k. Prices are negotiable. With this, you also receive the "Savior of Azeroth" title. For 130k, we are selling heroic Madness loot. What drops drops. If something you want drops, it's 10k. We are not running you, the consumer, multiple times for the price of one. 130k is the overall price for loot and the mount. As stated above, prices are negotiable. You can message me ingame if you have any questions, or you can add me to realid at jsimon93@live.com.
Edited by Benedicte on 8/2/2012 1:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Bump. And mind you, this is hassle free. We go in, we go out. A full clear usually takes us about an hour total.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Bump it up, bump it up. You got it, you got it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy. But take my mount and call me maybe.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Bumping for hawt blood elves
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Now that vodka is Horde side I'd recommend vodka runs over anybody else. Very professional clean runs. You get exactly as advertised. That is if they are selling them.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
thanks for the bump! it's always good to have options ;)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Nothing wrong with Swarm, Dan.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I haz jellybeans in my banana pajamas.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Still selling this! Just want the mount + title? We'll bring you in for just the Madness kill for a reduced price~
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Thanks for the bumps! <3
I've been neglecting this thread like it was my child.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Showing love for Swarm. You guys are awesome! <3
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
This Tuesday's run is sold - we have four more weeks after that to sell Madness mounts!
A blue post has confirmed that, with the release of MoP, the droprate for the mount will be reduced:
http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/231567-madness-heroic-and-ragnaros-heroic-mounts/
...so this is your last chance to get it for sure!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
You guys should sell the Ragnaros mount to!

Also, bumpage for Teslah <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
We should!

But uhh, we have to be able to kill Rag first :P

Also, Imma bumpin' on the next level. Imma be bumpin' over that bass treble. Imma be bumpin' with my mutha futha crew. Imma be bumpin' all dem deals you wanna do.
Edited by Benedicte on 8/21/2012 8:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Bump - this week's boss loot is already claimed, but the mount is still available!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]