Tabard of the Void Giveaway

100 Tauren Shaman
I currently have a code for a Tabard of the Void and I want to share it with Boulderfist. I only have one and will be giving it away to one random person in this topic. All you have to do is post in here and say that you would like one.

Both Horde and Alliance can participate, but if an Alliance member wins they will need to make a horde alt to redeem the code in game, cause I don't have any Alliance characters or space left to make one to whisper you in game and give you the code.

Disclaimer: There is a small chance the code is actually for a Tabard of Frost because it's part of 3 codes I found today from a year or so ago when I was redeeming some of these and I am not sure which is for which, but I am almost 90% sure it's a Void one, if it isn't, my apology, the frost one is still cool and just as good.

So yeah. All you need to do is post here, I will randomly draw the name in few days to give everyone a chance to join in on this. Tell your friends if you want and have them post too. I don't get anything out of this, I just wanted to give it away to Boulderfist and figured this is the best way aside from just tossing it in trade chat and randomly choosing someone there.

Good luck and hope you win!

Edit: I am currently wearing a Tabard of the Void if you want to see what it looks like on a character you can view it through my profile.

Edit 2: If you post with different characters just so you can get multiple entries, you will be disqualified. You can't really pull that trick on these forums with the account ignore feature so don't bother trying and hurt your chance to win in process.

Edit 3: Deadline for entries is Saturday August 4th at Midnight server time. The winner will be drawn on Sunday and I will attempt to get in contact with them during that day to pass on the code.
Edited by Samhein on 8/3/2012 12:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I think you should give it to Tyrs. After all... he's earned it. :P
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
No, as a matter of fact. He's not eligible to win it, just because.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Did someone say tabard of the void? I'll take 2.
Reply Quote
88 Human Paladin
I would very much enjoy a tabard :3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/02/2012 07:06 AMPosted by Samhein
No, as a matter of fact. He's not eligible to win it, just because.

/highfive
Edited by Rallek on 8/2/2012 10:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
25 Tauren Paladin
I would love one Sam! ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
such a sweet idea - thx in advance :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Sounds legit, id like one O.o
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I'd like one o.o
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'd love one!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Founding member of boulderfist raiding league association. therefore you should give to me kthx
Reply Quote
100 Undead Hunter
Ermehgerd.. i want it.. I'll ride your ponies all night.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
count me in :)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
08/02/2012 02:21 PMPosted by Bicboii
Ermehgerd.. i want it.. I'll ride your ponies all night.

go away, go back to summer school.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
please give to me
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I have really pretty hair. I want this tabard.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I am the hottest in RL. I win.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Omg sam i would love one!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]