Tabard of the Void Giveaway

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Wow pretty cool for you to do this, I would like to enter for this.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
With a minute to spare.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Giveaway entries are done. No more will be accepted after this.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Alright. I'm going to speed up the drawing a little. Only like under 30 mins earlier but I am tired of waiting and I'm sure most of you want to see who won to end the anticipation.

There were 29 people that entered, 2 of them were "you know whats" and got disqualified for it, however I did put Tyrs back into the drawing not so that he has a chance to win but so that if I draw him I can laugh and throw it away and then draw again.

Anyways. Time to draw.

The winner is:
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Peäce!!!!!!

I am going to add you and attempt to contact you in game now, if I can't then I will post some details on how we can make the exchange.

Funny note. I did actually draw Tyrs, no kidding, and laughed super hard and threw the card in trash. Guess that should be a lesson for some to stop being jackholes on the internet.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Alright. It appears Peäce is not online currently. I will attempt to stay online for as long as I can, checking in now and then to see if I receive any response back from them.

If you are reading this just message me in game and we can arrange for you to receive the code. I can also summon you to the NPC that gives you the tabard when you enter the code that way you can redeem it.

Congratulations and thanks everyone for playing.

With the success of this, I might consider giving away the tabard of the frost at a later date.
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
:( I didn't win.../wrists
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Samhein is a cyber bully.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Sam I can get ahold of peace for you
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
I've tried on and off today looking for them but no luck, so if you can let them know they won that would be amazing and I can get at them in game and give them the code.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
grats peace
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Grats Peace. Thanks Sam.

▼▼ Insert Tyrs QQ post here ▼▼
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey! I'm adding you I just rechecked the forums, had no clue I won until my friend told me. I'll whisper you when i see you online.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
08/06/2012 08:38 AMPosted by Peäce
Hey! I'm adding you I just rechecked the forums, had no clue I won until my friend told me. I'll whisper you when i see you online.

Sounds good. I will try to stay logged in for most of the day so you can get in contact with me. Worst come to worst I will send you in game mail with the code and instructions on how to redeem it.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I got the tabard! I redeemed it on my death knight, Krunkÿ, and it's equipped.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Thanks to everyone for participating and gratz to Peace again for winning. I plan to give away some more TCG codes later on so stay tuned. I have the Tabard of Frost code still and few pet codes as well as some other vanity items that I don't really need so I would like to share them with others.

Will keep you posted and stuff.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]