Pally and Priest lf MoP guild

85 Human Death Knight
Hello there, I am a holy/prot pally with a disc/holy priest friend. We are currently looking for a raiding guild that wants to jump into MoP. We are both serious raiders with extensive past raiding experience.

The ideal guild for us would be a 10-man one that is small and social, yet can progress efficiently through new content and have fun while doing so. Basically, a healthy balance of serious progression raiding with a fun and enjoyable atmosphere.

If your guild sounds similar feel free to reply to this or message Ránna in game. Thanks. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Ranna,
Sup bro! I’m really glad to see your post. The GM and I are both from the vanilla days. The guild is mostly early to mid-twenties; a lot of us are professional and have to be up and at work by 8pm so no raiding late, really laid back and fun group. We are excited for MoP and really want to round out our team (plan on hitting vaults when it hits week after release). Black Label is focused on a professional execution of raid content, an expectation of excellence and a commitment to providing an exciting and fun gamming environment for our members.
Raid Schedule
Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30
Contact Info
In-game or Real ID: Dabohler@gmail.com
PS: I’m headed to my folks place for this weekend so I won’t be on. If you want to contact me about this opportunity shoot an email to the gmail listed above and I can get back to you this weekend
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
When your blood parasites do more threat than you, who would want to have you as a Tank? Your boyfriend Brad is terrible at playing a Disc Priest and has the awareness of a blind person.

Btw, everyone in your previous guild knew about you and Klauser, it was no secret. Get trolled? Get carried for a title in an alt run and leave cause our GM expressed interest in you? Well maybe you shouldn't have led him on? I've known him for years and I can say he's too good for you anyways and at least he is a better disc priest than Brad by a long shot.

Thankfully you're both gone. Enjoy your atmospheres!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Unfortunately we're not recruiting your classes, but as a recruiter for specifically the type of guild you're looking to join (small, 10m, fast progression), I would suggest you give more info.

Specifically:
- What your raiding history is like (you don't give bosses or kill timeframes, or expansions played)
- Armory links to the characters you're interested in raiding on
- Logs are always appreciated

Rest of it can be saved for an app, but saying you're "serious raiders with extensive past raiding experience" gives a guild nothing to go on in terms of recruiting you. Especially because you're not posting on the character you're interested in raiding on, so recruiters can't check your armory for more info.

Hope that helps! :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Hi
Hopefully your mind set has changed from what it was when you raided with us. You came in with a great mentality then once things got hard you literally fell apart.

Just some of the things that caused issues with Ranna,
1)Did not want to take advice,
2) Was looking for a better guild right when when guild struggled
3) Bad attitude
4) Gave excuses not to come
5) Huge drama starter

Ultimately your just looking for the easiest ride to the top and not willing to put in the work nor time.
Reply Quote
knew about you and Klauser

Well maybe you shouldn't have led him on?

^ These 2 things literally made me laugh out loud.

There was nothing between Ranna and Klauser and this was made very clear to him the day that we joined his guild. You are simply hearing one side of the story, and I'd appreciate you not bringing this to a public forum when you do not know all of the facts.

Cheers.
Edited by Bràd on 8/12/2012 3:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Hi
Hopefully your mind set has changed from what it was when you raided with us. You came in with a great mentality then once things got hard you literally fell apart.

Just some of the things that caused issues with Ranna,
1)Did not want to take advice,
2) Was looking for a better guild right when when guild struggled
3) Bad attitude
4) Gave excuses not to come
5) Huge drama starter

Ultimately your just looking for the easiest ride to the top and not willing to put in the work nor time.

I really enjoyed this. Thank you!

08/12/2012 03:46 PMPosted by Bràd
knew about you and Klauser

Well maybe you shouldn't have led him on?

^ These 2 things literally made me laugh out loud.

There was nothing between Ranna and Klauser and this was made very clear to him the day that we joined his guild. You are simply hearing one side of the story, and I'd appreciate you not bringing this to a public forum when you do not know all of the facts.

Cheers.

He didn't say anything really. His actions and Rannas spoke itself in guild chat alone.. Where have you been? Oh, that's right, you probably weren't online to see it. Poor thing you... What can we say, Klauser/Kijio makes it rain, we just put our umbrellas up and watch. It was enjoyable none the least. Thanks for being made an example of.
Edited by Screwedup on 8/13/2012 11:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
In Kijio We Trust.. That is all
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
08/13/2012 11:25 AMPosted by Duiker
In Kijio We Trust.. That is all

i like your style.
Reply Quote
52 Blood Elf Paladin
I can see what's happening What?
And they don't have a clue Who?
They'll fall in love and here's the bottom line
Our trio's down to two. Oh.

The sweet caress of twilight
There's magic everywhere
And with all this romantic atmosphere
Disaster's in the air

Can you feel the love tonight
The peace the evening brings
The world for once in perfect harmony
With all its living things

So many things to tell her
But how to make her see
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

He's holding back, he's hiding
But what, I can't decide
Why won't he be the king I know he is?
The king I see inside?

Can you feel the love tonight?
The peace the evening brings
The world, for once, in perfect harmony
With all its living things

Can you feel the love tonight?
You needn't look too far
Stealing through the night's uncertainties
Love is where they are

And if he feels the love tonight
In the way I do

It's enough for this restless wanderer

Just to be with you
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
absolutely beautiful
Reply Quote
15 Blood Elf Hunter
!@#$ing %^-*!@s being #$%^-*s all over this !@#$%^ry post about -*!@#$s, i cant even %^-*!@ you #$%^-*s because your all !@#$%^s peace out girl scout.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
08/13/2012 12:33 PMPosted by Vynlorandor
!@#$ing %^-*!@s being #$%^-*s all over this !@#$%^ry post about -*!@#$s, i cant even %^-*!@ you #$%^-*s because your all !@#$%^s peace out girl scout.

wow that's not very nice, please forgive yourself.
Reply Quote
4 Dwarf Warrior
!@#$%es on my !#%# cuz my swag too high
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
08/13/2012 12:35 PMPosted by Wèèman
!@#$%es on my !#%# cuz my swag too high

story of my life
Reply Quote
83 Tauren Death Knight
Your all terrible at this easy game because you all have an extreme case of downs syndrome also known as swag. What is love?
Reply Quote
SWAGGIN LIKE KE$HA BECAUSE IM A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IRL.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
08/13/2012 12:37 PMPosted by Tinydlol
Your all terrible at this easy game because you all have an extreme case of downs syndrome also known as swag. What is love?

don't be jealous because im fukin gorgeous.
Reply Quote
83 Tauren Death Knight
I wish i had your sexy good looks irl
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]