August 3, 2012

100 Night Elf Druid
It's friday i think.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Yes, yes it is. The janitor and I both relished it this morning when I came in to work.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
08/03/2012 07:16 AMPosted by Sarahgadi
Yes, yes it is. The janitor and I both relished it this morning when I came in to work.

I relished my tuna salad sammich cause they always skimp on the relish at the deli, the jerks, but I wanted a tuna salad sammich for breakfast, so I had to relish it more so it was tastier to me :)

I um did stuff, and flew around in game and stuff. I killed Rivendare, got Kangs Decapotatoe or something like that got some fishing stuff in for the oceanographers thingy, gotta wait for the winter squid season though, but getting closer to being Salty Ikinai though ;)

Erm right, uh, sammich time!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Got my Panda name saved.(Fluffykinz) got my Undead monk saved(eyedied). all is well with the world.
Went an played a Shaman on Beta last night, all I have to say is ouch! other than that, collecting Mats for MoP, so i don't pay outrageous prices. Have Mats saved to put on the AH for low prices come release.

IRL went an spent $900 yesterday on half a beef, it is now in my freezer, an all is well, till Oct. when I go an get half a pig, an that will keep us till next year. I didn't know what it was like to have an empty nest. going on one month with no children living in the house, an man this be nice!!!

*Waiting on Snowmobile season*

*Noms on a Turkey an Cream Cheese on a bagel*

Morning Sents
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
I'ma name my Gnome monk Krillin and make him bald and wear orange armor. He's gonna run around and yell Gohan! and he's going to fall in love with a BELF android monk.
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
\o/ Yay Friday! Well, more yay in 8 hours ... right now it just means lots of work to finish before the weekend.

I'm definitely not a relisher - at least not pickle relish. I can't remember a time when I didn't order my cheeseburgers with the "no pickles" addendum. I can remember letting my son have the pickle that came with a deli sandwich when I was in New York. (LOL, mostly remember that because he was about a year old and his nomming on it resulted in a red rash all around his mouth. Didn't hurt him and went away quick, but was a surprise to see.)

One more time of Tol'Barad dailies and I'll have the gull so I never have to see the island again. I think. *looks at the gear available* Eh, it'll be replaced in MoP - why bother?

08/03/2012 08:07 AMPosted by Ikinai
Kangs Decapotatoe or something

That reminded me of the Decapitator that came off Prince. Is it sad that I have so many good memories of Kara? Heck, I even liked Gruul's Lair. I'm as bad about reminiscing about BC raids as some people are about Vanilla raids.

There's a tiny part of me that wants to try raiding in MoP - especially with the new loot system that will remove the "<so and so> shouldn't have been able to roll for that" nonsense. Well, okay, the idiots won't recognize that their opinion is wrong and will STILL think that <so and so> shouldn't have been a winner of loot.

Even BC raids ... I remember muting people on Vent who were loot-obsessed. That's the guy who had Atlas Loot open and was talking about which things he needed and how much he needed them, throwing a fit if they dropped and someone else had more DKP. I remember people who would swap out gear so a loot council would think they needed the upgrade more. *sigh* I'm a cranky old fart - what can I say?

Weekend plans ... I still can't decide.

Ice skating and amusement park are the top two contenders at the moment. Maybe I should look at the weather forecast. ... What is wrong with my summer here? I should move to AZ or something. >_< Sub 80F weekend again. C'mon sun, spread a little of the summer lovin' here and quit baking other places.

/tar Bite
/HUUG

v-- Won't outdo my wall of text!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Semil Stonechisel the Dwarven Monk has been reserved.

Edit: OH GOD BLUE POSTED HER TEXT A FEW SECONDS BEFORE ME

*is crushed into nothingnessssssss*
Edited by Sinlinara on 8/3/2012 9:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
08/03/2012 09:17 AMPosted by Todar
going on one month with no children living in the house, an man this be nice!!!

I hear ya, mon!

I'm coming up on my 1 year anniversary of empty next and have NO desire to go back.

LOL, I didn't get to be my own responder. WTG Sin for taking the crushing pressure off me. =D
Edited by Eilethalua on 8/3/2012 9:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
You can has my sun Blue, it's going to be almost 90 tomorrow :(

Guess it's Rekall time tomorrow to stay outta the heat for a part of the day.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
*is dead forever*
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
08/03/2012 09:51 AMPosted by Sinlinara
*is dead forever*

As long as you aren't dead forever and a day, you're a day ahead of us - so you're alive.

*nods and smiles as though that makes complete sense*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
3.5 hours till time to go home. My pool is waiting. The daiquiri fixing are lined up on the counter. Ice is sitting in the freezer. The blender is doing warm up spins. Ah the weekend will be very nice.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
You can has my sun Blue, it's going to be almost 90 tomorrow :(

Guess it's Rekall time tomorrow to stay outta the heat for a part of the day.

no no no no!!! Pacific Northwest needs summer, like the midwest needs cool weather. Dear Mother natrure, keep the 90's here for awhile pl0x
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
08/03/2012 11:28 AMPosted by Sarahgadi
The daiquiri fixing are lined up on the counter.

*swipes the rum*

<3 anyone who knows daiquiris > margaritas
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Of course daiquiris are better than margaritas, got to cut down on salt you know. I hope you are planning on returning the rum, because I will be forced to use vodka in stead.
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
Vodka would be sacrilege. Besides, it's not like I need ANOTHER bottle of rum in my room.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I should move to AZ or something. >_< Sub 80F weekend again.

It's 107 here. With 25% humidity, and it hasn't rained in weeks. You can haz it. I'll take sub 80s any day, and some rain. Rain would be nice.

Yay for Friday off! Rogue is getting some profession love today, maybe a level or two while I'm jamming out to new Reel Big Fish. Might do some more achievement hunting on Zoj later too.

Ewwwww, daiquiri's. Margarita's are so much better. :D
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
*Takes a sip of sake*

Wait, no one said anything about mixed drinks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]