Tank/dps LF guild that raids weekends

90 Tauren Warrior
I have MS tank/ OS dps on war, dk, and pal. I have MS tank/ OS resto Druid and a hunter. 6/8 H exp. all toons ready for H. Can only raid during weekends or early morning weekdays (I work at night)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Check out the SOS Brigade at sosbrigade.bestmmosite.com
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Hey there buddy real id me kritikal1224@yahoo.com we are 6/8HM working on spine we raid Friday-Saturdays 6-10pm Server that work for ya let me know
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
08/13/2012 02:45 PMPosted by Destroÿer
Hey there buddy real id me kritikal1224@yahoo.com we are 6/8HM working on spine we raid Friday-Saturdays 6-10pm Server that work for ya let me know

Sorry I work fri nights. I can only raid during weekends or pass 4am on the weekdays
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
08/08/2012 03:08 PMPosted by Haru
Check out the SOS Brigade at sosbrigade.bestmmosite.com

Thanks for the offer but I didn't like what u did on the loot roll last time I raided with u. When the Madness mount dropped u said that it didn't and the priest then left. When no one else would leave (cause the head was still there), u said u were just joking and told us that the mount dropped. I just believed that u were really joking and let it go, so the hunter and I asked u to invite the priest back but u just ignored us. I thought that was pretty bad form. So no thx for the offer
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]