balance druid pvp is pathetic

90 Night Elf Druid
sorry blizzard
but it s not fun
are u want to tell me , that it s FUN? all we can do is to stack dots and multiple targets
wow, sounds like lot of FUN
so u got honor points set, u got some conquest points set pieces,
and guess what u still suck as balance druid
ijust love the fact, that every almost everyother class is dancing around, throwing on me their stuns, silences, snares, etc and i can just sit there and watch myself die
i even removed mushrooms slowing effect from talents, and solarbeam, because guess what? it s not helping, and what we re ? gardeners?
oh we cant do 2v2 , barely 3v3 ..
so yeah thank u so much, so much frikkin fun here
it s awesome, that u cant beat certain class, unless he s afk, that s just awesomerrrr
guess 9.1 million people doesnt give u money, u need for fixing and balancing PVP
oh i know, i should play feral, or other class
guess what , then remove druid from this game ok? WIN-WIN

PS-please dont give us more nerfs in MoP, that will work! somuch fun
Edited by Nightpavs on 8/4/2012 9:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Balance will be FOTM in MOP.
Reply Quote
The troll is strong with this one.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
08/04/2012 11:06 AMPosted by Cyous

i doubt it, all we got throught years if there was just spark of "overpowered" spell or ability, we got NERF, NERF and NERF
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
08/04/2012 12:11 PMPosted by Kronoin
The troll is strong with this one.

naah man it s so much fun, so much .. and i am so happy i am paying for it, yay
Reply Quote
The Eclipse mechanic was the mother of all PvP nerfs.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
They're making us CD based much like ret paladins are now on live.

I had my doubts about it, seeing as we have 2 1/2 minutes between our cds...but its a good trade off. When you get all 4 of your cds lined up and you have the opportunity, you feel very powerful.

Its fun. Try symbiosis with a mage then pop your cds. You get 4 gigantic samurai boomkins.

We're definitely a support pvp class in our downtime, we have the ability to heal and we've been given new tools to survive. Symbiosis is kind of like the wild card, its very much fun.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
They're making us CD based much like ret paladins are now on live.

I had my doubts about it, seeing as we have 2 1/2 minutes between our cds...but its a good trade off. When you get all 4 of your cds lined up and you have the opportunity, you feel very powerful.

Its fun. Try symbiosis with a mage then pop your cds. You get 4 gigantic samurai boomkins.

We're definitely a support pvp class in our downtime, we have the ability to heal and we've been given new tools to survive. Symbiosis is kind of like the wild card, its very much fun.

i hope.. but what blizzard done to druids in years.. in vanilla droods, then some boost in TBC, and since then nerf, nerf and nerf
well i am not sure about ur healing, somebody mentioned that our hots heal less than rogue recuperate... and that s just sad
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
naah man it s so much fun, so much .. and i am so happy i am paying for it, yay

Then either stop playing it or just quit your whining, there are those of us out there that absolutely love playing boomkin and have every intention on continuing to do so. Nobody FORCES you to play that spec or play this game, if you are not enjoying it make a change because people like you who cry and cry are just a plague on the wow playerbase these days.

TLDR: Reroll, quit, or shut up.

dont tell me what to do and stop insulting me, if u have problems to accept other people s opinions, then go get some help or what, i hate people who re so selfish as u re
i am giving blizzard feedback on druid, because this is only place where i can give it
it s not ur forum man, seriosly hate those trolls who lecturing others 24/7 what class to play and what to do, or insulting
i am not paying for my subscription so some troll will be telling me to shut up
especially when there s thousands of articles, blogs, forum threads about how boomkin s broken..but i guess we all should just shut up, because u say so
seriously learn some manners
who are u calling plague??? omg
Edited by Nightpavs on 8/5/2012 9:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
57 Troll Druid
eyem so sich and tired of peple who ply thiz game. its lik omg fml a then i get mad a blizz sucks a y ply this game? it suxxxx, ur like a dummy fr playing ths game, imma call u out, ur lols LOL

EDIT: umadbro?

Second edit: OP, is your original language English? Because I'd feel bad for this post if you weren't from America or don't speak English.
Edited by Trollstomp on 8/5/2012 11:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
eyem so sich and tired of peple who ply thiz game. its lik omg fml a then i get mad a blizz sucks a y ply this game? it suxxxx, ur like a dummy fr playing ths game, imma call u out, ur lols LOL

EDIT: umadbro?

Second edit: OP, is your original language English? Because I'd feel bad for this post if you weren't from America or don't speak English.

nothing is stopping u from creating threads here how boomkin is ovepowered and needs nerf, right? u and that warrior feel free too do that
sorry,that my grammar hurted u, no it s not my language
i wonder in what kind of language u re writing, doesnt look like english lol
well, i guess if u have car and some part got broken, i guess u just load car with c4 and let it explode right? no time to fix it, or tell somebody else to fix it , right?
that s like ur advice, that if i dont like somethingi n game, i shouldnt play it lol
so i guess we should go back to vanilla to warrior tanks, no diminishing, to droods etc, because all the changes which happened after, was just making u so mad, and it didnt help anything, right?
so i am not getting ur logic, i guess i should be thankful for boomkin, with which i cant do 2v2 or 3v3 or even beat rogue lol, all i can do is hide in groups and stack dots=SOUNDS LIKE FUN
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
This thread is going places.
Reply Quote
57 Troll Druid
I got trolled! ZING!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Pretty sure in almost every BG I'm in, I top the charts because I'm a boomkin that just throws dots. To me, that is pretty fun. I don't know about anyone else though. You just can't go anywhere by yourself, or you'll just get owned. Get a buddy. Make sure you pop barkskin on cooldown, Starfall on CD, and trees as much as you can. Just throw dots on everything. And time your main DPS trinket with starfall. It almost never fails to top dps. I love Boomkin pvp. It isn't pathetic at all. You're just not doing it right
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
08/05/2012 02:42 PMPosted by Beastlymane
Pretty sure in almost every BG I'm in, I top the charts because I'm a boomkin that just throws dots. To me, that is pretty fun. I don't know about anyone else though. You just can't go anywhere by yourself, or you'll just get owned. Get a buddy. Make sure you pop barkskin on cooldown, Starfall on CD, and trees as much as you can. Just throw dots on everything. And time your main DPS trinket with starfall. It almost never fails to top dps. I love Boomkin pvp. It isn't pathetic at all. You're just not doing it right

well i wonder what u will be doing in MoP, we re loosing one of ur lovely dots...
if that s fun for u, to be hiding in group and stackin dots, good, good for u
but obviously some people dont like it
and i dont know if u tried to do pvp with other class and see what s the difference to actually have some stuns, and real spells, not our crap which needs to be in eclipse, to even do average dmg
if u re not going with group u find urself lot in 1v1,2v1 etc situations, and seriously boomkin is then like punching bag
oh and i can pull also top dps, and have no fun doing it, so what s the point of playing game, numbers or having fun? choice is urs
u have right to have ur opinion, but i also done reseach and i saw tons of blogs, threads, articles about boomkin and people have some problem..
Edited by Nightpavs on 8/5/2012 6:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Maybe you would have more fun, and be more successful in pvp if you took the talents "Solar Beam" and "Typhoon". :)
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
08/04/2012 11:06 AMPosted by Cyous

I thought it was already?
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
08/05/2012 06:55 PMPosted by Nightpavs
we re loosing one of ur lovely dots

Not really. Insect Swarm is gone, yes. But Sunfire is now entirely separate from Moonfire. Still 2 dots.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]