Who owned in WotLK!

86 Dwarf Shaman
Anybody remember any real good PvPers in Wotlk? Horde or alliance is fine.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Hey shotdatjerk.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
08/05/2012 06:20 PMPosted by Rookerz
Hey shotdatjerk.

Hey brah! Kill any rogues lately? XD
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
papafrost aetarius stayne
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
08/05/2012 07:21 PMPosted by Fresh
papafrost aetarius stayne

That's some quality work you put in there!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
well i was like 10 in wotlk so i only vaguely remember. Clowns used to do some damage also in dalaran sewers
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Shaman
08/05/2012 07:58 PMPosted by Fresh
well i was like 10 in wotlk so i only vaguely remember. Clowns used to do some damage also in dalaran sewers

I dueled countless times there, my fav expansion so far. And Clown did not prowl there alot really had alt there or GS all the time. Mainly played my DK, feral and lock then. Thought you played in BC Dom?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
im a vanilla player, i used to play dominatorx in bc and rizeagainst in wotlk
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Shaman
08/05/2012 08:03 PMPosted by Fresh
im a vanilla player, i used to play dominatorx in bc and rizeagainst in wotlk

Rizen lawl wasn't that a shaman? you played Dom Wotlk too though, twinked at 70.
Edited by Mcfaceroller on 8/5/2012 8:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
oh wotlk i played sanctum as a twink i dont think i made dominatorqt til cataclysm but most of wotlk i played rizeagainst who is a druid but i also have a twink shaman named rizeagainst
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Shaman
oh wotlk i played sanctum(ret pally) as a twink i dont think i made dominatorqt til cataclysm but most of wotlk i played rizeagainst who is a druid but i also have a twink shaman named rizeagainst

AH yeah I remembered him the name is close together reason I confused the two, Saunctum you used to play Trig's acct or u were him I think? Rizeagainst I do not remember as much
Edited by Mcfaceroller on 8/5/2012 8:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
i played with trig we got 2250
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Shaman
08/05/2012 08:08 PMPosted by Fresh
i played with trig we got 2250

Yeah he hated my Warrior, he used to go in trade chat announces he could beat anyone within 4 levels of him and I used to get him as prot then. Fireflies was better imo, that's one person I never beat when I had a toon there level. Seen him in a TB awhile back, think I'm going to gank first chance I get lol

Burning Crusade Guild ftw lol
Edited by Mcfaceroller on 8/5/2012 8:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I spent a fair amount of time in the dal sewers back in the day. Good times....
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
08/07/2012 02:25 AMPosted by Mcgoo

Yeah I was always down there dueling and stuff, back then only place you could own horde regularly without getting jumped by half there city.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
08/07/2012 07:54 AMPosted by Shotdatjerk

Yeah I was always down there dueling and stuff, back then only place you could own horde regularly without getting jumped by half there city. They owned this realm then and some good PvPers who could come wreck havoc in small groups just by taking the AH. Had one feral and one rogue who solo attacked people at random in SW and did it successfully all the time.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Lol myself (Bartuck back then) and a few healers would stand in the park in SW and would hold out for a good hour before we got overwhelmed. Gah I miss TuB sometimes.
Reply Quote
Stupid thread is stupid.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
08/07/2012 08:40 AMPosted by Mcgoo
Lol myself (Bartuck back then) and a few healers would stand in the park in SW and would hold out for a good hour before we got overwhelmed. Gah I miss TuB sometimes.

Yeah I miss the world pvp but not you guys pulling that crap all the time lol

08/07/2012 09:27 AMPosted by Boxjr
Stupid thread is stupid.

Damn the village idiot found us! And by the way that sentence alone is enough for you to lose credibility on calling anything but yourself stupid okay thanks bye!
Reply Quote

08/07/2012 09:27 AMPosted by Boxjr
Stupid thread is stupid.

Damn the village idiot found us! And by the way that sentence alone is enough for you to lose credibility on calling anything but yourself stupid okay thanks bye!

It is called imitation, an advanced behavior whereby an individual observes and replicates another's.
In this case, a crop with the IQ of a pickle.
Your responses are so predictable and your reading comprehension is god awful. (I can do that too)

Now if you don't mind, please promptly leave my forums.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]