[A] Stormforged Recruiting for MoP!

85 Troll Hunter
Stormforged is a 10-man raiding guild that was founded on Alleria at the beginning of Cataclysm. We were formerly a horde raiding guild on a predominately alliance-based server, so after 5 years of raiding horde together we came here and rolled alliance. (Yes, Ni Hao on Cenarius was our previous guild.... need paycheck to transfer xD)

Cataclysm flopped content-wise, being able to smash through content within weeks of release. We retired for the expansion shortly after DS, giving our college students plenty of time for school and an all out break to the rest of our crew.

We are coming out of retirement with the announcement of MoP. Stormforged is rebuilding itself using many of our old crew to hit content as soon as it becomes available. We run a 10-man, progression oriented team.

We are NOT a hardcore guild. I will not be screaming over vent at my raiders. Our guild bank is a "give what you give" kind of system. We strive to provide enchants, flasks, and other profession based goods to our players. If you do not contribute, you will not receive, very simple. Exception is raid-based crafted gear, our in-guild person with the profession will receive all of the materials, and raid composition and needs will be considered for the gear itself.

We're a tight knit bunch, and I'd like to keep it that way. With that in mind, we do not use a loot "system", but rather a loose loot council based on a /roll system. We do not recruit standby people, with that in mind I expect near 100% attendance or at least time before raid to fill your position temporarily should something come up.

We utilize Ventrilo for our raids, and while a mic is not *required*, it is preferred.

Below are our current recruitment needs. This thread will be updated with any new information. If you have questions, please leave them below and I will answer them as soon as I possibly can.

Raid Times: 8:00pm - 11:00pm CST Tues. - Thurs.

Recruitment needs:

We currently need one healer to fill in our 3rd healing position. As we gear through content, this person would need to be knowledgeable in a dps spec on their class. This is a core position that would be attending any and all of our progression raids.

Until August 15th, I will accept rerolls with proper prior raid experience

1 Restoration Shaman: High - Either Ele or Enh offspec can be used
    1 Restoration Druid: High - Feral melee offspec
    1 Mistweaver Monk: Medium - Windwalker offspec

If your class is not listed here, please do not hesitate to contact me in game, I would be happy to take a look and see what we can do to accommodate your class.

My realid: Dakkoth@gmail.com - Add me if you have questions - you can also contact Lefabulous or any other member of Stormforged and they can get you to me.

Thank you for your time.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
I saw on the Guild Recruitment forums that you are looking for a rogue, is that still the case?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)