(A) <The Guardians of Azeroth> is recruiting

Greetings fellow and future members of the Alliance on The Venture Company!

The Guardians of Azeroth has been on VeCo since the start of BC in 2007. We are a friendly, helpful, level 25 guild that is small in a largish sort of way (we have many members, but many of those are alts of our core group of players). The majority of our current players hail from the Pacific Time Zone, so evenings (late evenings for Central and Eastern Time Zone players) and weekends are when we are most active.

We are a "jack of all trades, master of none" guild. We are not, nor ever will be, the best or realm first at anything. We define ultra-casual. If you are looking for a good group of people to play with, learn from, and try a little bit of everything WoW has to offer, including PvE, PvP, and RP, on YOUR time and at YOUR schedule, we might be the guild for you.

Our specialty is helping new players learn the ropes. Many of them go on to form their own guilds or join guilds that are more focused on what they discover they like best about WoW. As such, we have strong ties via former members with most of the other established guilds on the server and are always willing to cooperate with our fellow defenders of the Alliance...or take it to the Horde.

So if WoW's promise of limitless adventure with no shackles to hold you back appeals to you, whisper myself or any of our other members in-game (or let us know you're interested via the Guild Finder tool in game where we are listed) and let's talk!
Edited by Braellyn on 8/7/2012 2:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
With the FANTASTIC Mists cinematic out today and its release just around the corner (and my fellow VeCo guild leaders bumping their recruitment posters up to the top of the thread ;-), I figured I would do the same and let folks know that The Guardians of Azeroth are looking for a few good men...and women (not to mention elves, dwarves, gnomes, draenei, worgen and pandaren).

Come join us as we peer through the Mists...
Edited by Braellyn on 8/12/2013 2:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Just another bump to move up our recruitment thread...
Reply Quote
Easier to bump than retype so...

Plus, remember (for the moment at least), we (along with Ravenholdt) are one of the two servers free of CRZ.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
claim your base ALLIANC SCUM
Reply Quote
We claim the whole of Azeroth (and if need be, Draenor) as our base. We were founded to replace the Guardian of Tirisfal and protect all of Azeroth from all threats, be they the demons of the Burning Legion, the undead monstrosities of the Lich King, or, if need be, deranged leaders from either the Horde OR the Alliance.

Our single purpose is to protect all the peoples of Azeroth, so we will go where the trouble is greatest!

Because our focus is Azeroth, we, like the Cenarion Circle or the Earthen Ring, try to rise above the factionalism between the Alliance and the Horde. That said, we WILL respond to injustice...if the Horde is causing our people trouble, we will answer the call. Equally, if the Alliance is harassing the Horde without provocation, we will rise to quash it.
Reply Quote
@Lacrimosa - Hi! And welcome to VeCo! You can talk to me, or any of our members online when you're on. I'm usually on evenings and weekends Pacific time, but we have folks on at all hours of the day. Hope to see you soon!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
01/31/2013 04:52 PMPosted by Braellyn
We claim the whole of Azeroth (and if need be, Draenor) as our base.

even the little gravelly patch down by the pond?
Reply Quote
@Aovi - especially the little gravelly patch down by the pond. If we don't defend it, who will?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
but it's my thinking spot

who can think if there's a bunch of defending going on?
Reply Quote
@Aovi - Long as you're just thinking, I see no problem. Demon invasion or any kind of roflstomping? Problem.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
I swore off demons longs ago.

Mostly just some fishing, swapping stories, and blowing smoke rings.
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 04:52 PMPosted by Braellyn
We claim the whole of Azeroth (and if need be, Draenor) as our base.

Let's put those words to the test today.
Reply Quote
We were getting lost in the shuffle "we're recruiting" threads, so I had to remind everyone that WE'RE recruiting too!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Do you have any Eastern time members at all? The description of this guild sounds great just curious about the time difference. I also would be rolling a new toon if thats ok.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
Hi Brewzlee...we do have Eastern Timezoners on...have folks from all timezones, including Australia and Japan, so SOMEONE's always on. I usually game with the Pacific Time contingent, but you'll always find some folks on.

Send a whisper to me or to any member in game and we'll get you in. (If you don't catch me, tell the members that Braellyn referred you off the forum recruitment post...that should do the trick).
Reply Quote
Just another post to move us up...
Reply Quote
About to drop off the front page...so...BUMP!
Reply Quote
Dropped off the first page again...hooray for an active VeCo forum!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]