Kirin Tor..

85 Human Paladin
Hows everything been.. how's RedZone?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
08/02/2012 03:36 AMPosted by Leoniettus
Hows everything been.. how's RedZone?
I don't even know what happened to them.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
RedZone is still around, but the numbers aren't nearly what they used to be. Sfo, Blue, and myself are the only veterans that still play regularly, and we aren't currently recruiting. Rather, we are only accepting previous members at this time, but will likely recommence recruiting in Pandas.

Also, Short hasn't been on to repromote me since I tranfered Leo, so just /who Blue and whisper him to invite. If you can't catch him, I should have my officer status back today or tomorrow, so PM me.

And a formal welcome back mate
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
This the Leo from BC? o.o (Looks like it looking at your rep, if so holy !@#$!) Hope your doing well. I'm not very active at the moment (RL busy), maybe when pandas comes out.

Catch me on skype if you like @ laborawuzhere
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I might play with all you sexy babes ;] winky blink winkyedy blinkster
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
The world needs more... of Ironcuff!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
09/06/2012 03:06 PMPosted by Ruel
The world needs more... of Ironcuff!

No my friend, the world needs more music genre's that continue to develop into our society. We may all pursuit a happiness here in our own metronome of sweet serenity, however, the journey is to find your beat, your tempo and find a solace unlike no other, a unique cross-over, transcendence.

Mine is down-tempo electronica, ambience, scores, and trip hop. - I thought all of this information was deemed necessary for you to know and may we all be one.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]