[A] Selling Heroic DS Mount: The Handmaiden

90 Human Paladin
[A]<Alternate Arrangements> is selling the heroic Dragon Soul mount "Life-Binder's Handmaiden" every Tuesday until MoP launches on September 25th.

Our selling price is 160,000 gold.

So why should you be so interested in riding the Life-Binder's Handmaiden? This beautiful mount was Lady Alexstrasza's (Queen of the red dragon flight's) personal confidant. She would have been at Alexstrasza's side through thick and thin, a treasure trove of lore relevance! When she escaped the Dragonmaw Clan, the handmaiden comforted her. After the battle of grim batol, the handmaiden reassured her of her righteousness. When the dragonsoul was created, the handmaiden loyally stood at Alexstrasza's side trusting in her wisdom. A common practice for infertile ladies, their handmaidens would bear them children, thus, this mount had great trust and responsibility placed onto her.

Now, Alextrasa has entrusted her handmaiden one final duty after the dragonsouls destruction. To serve the Savior of Azeroth... you.

Life-Binders Handmaiden on heroic Madness of Deathwing has a 100% drop rate. Much like invincible at the end of the last expansion, it is expected to drop to a 1% drop rate when MoP launches next month. Get your piece of Warcraft lore while you still can!

To be scheduled just message or mail Sanctustego in game.
Reply Quote
Being a 10 man it's unpractical for us to try to sell specific loot drops. Should a piece of loot drop during your sale that you want we can negotiate a fair price for it.

Edit: Needs more RP.
Edited by Cheatz on 8/4/2012 6:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Good luck selling for that high of a price. I know guilds selling the mount for 80k. Average is 130k-140k.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
A lot of competition has lowered the price on horde side. This is just what we are willing to do it for. If nobody is interested one of the weeks that is ok, we will skip DS that week. We do have a few sales pending though, so I'm not to worried.

Thanks for your concern though!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
08/04/2012 07:15 PMPosted by Bîtch
Good luck selling for that high of a price. I know guilds selling the mount for 80k. Average is 130k-140k.

We've sold about 10 of em for 300k each ;) work that into ur average price.

As sanctus said, theres to much competition flooding horde market now, Xlord started the price decline by undercutting us by 25k and look how nuts its went. Hence the reason its not worth it to us to sell it for 300k anymore and we'll probably be giving them away once we start raiding and no one needs them anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
[quote="62469637178"]We've sold about 10 of em for 300k each ;) work that into ur average price.

Woah there.... whoever threw down 300k for the mount must not be very bright. They must feel a bit ashamed knowing they could have gotten the same mount for as low as 80k. I feel bad for whoever did, that's a lot of gold spent...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
08/05/2012 06:14 PMPosted by Bîtch
Woah there.... whoever threw down 300k for the mount must not be very bright. They must feel a bit ashamed knowing they could have gotten the same mount for as low as 80k. I feel bad for whoever did, that's a lot of gold spent...

Well technically the mount was 250k and 50k for any gear that dropped and we were carrying them @ 15% nerf? Maybe 10% cant remember.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
It's a funny thing. I know I'd happily buy a run come September if SEC isn't able to go 8/8H. Of course, magically acquiring the requisite 160k would be impossible for a broke GM like yours truly, but one can dream. =)

Market forces do have a funny way of working like that, though, driving down the cost for the consumer's benefit. The alternative is collusion, which results in artificially high prices and an unhappy base of potential customers. Nobody wants that!
Reply Quote
only like 7 weeks left (minus 2 or 3 filled slots) so get a spot now
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
08/06/2012 04:12 PMPosted by Explicit
ts ending the 4th of September.. So dont have 7 weeks left.

MoP drops on the 25th, are they nerfing the drop rate before that? I haven't seen a blue post about it yet.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
My understanding is that the change in drop rate will come with the 5.0 patch, and not the expansion itself.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
08/06/2012 10:39 PMPosted by Whiteleaf
My understanding is that the change in drop rate will come with the 5.0 patch, and not the expansion itself.

That's what I heard. They're also updating the account-wide mounts into the new patch as well.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
08/06/2012 10:39 PMPosted by Whiteleaf

Hasn't been any confirmation on this. The only official thing said was this:

The developers haven't decided yet how they'll handle it, but it's likely they'll make some adjustments.

Source here: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5071488033?page=1#4

Personally I hope they hold off this time until MoP actually drops, seeing as how with a lot of the class changes as well as the change to dispel mechanics, Heroic DS will be more annoying and if they mount is removed, entirely not worth running at all.
Edited by Farabee on 8/7/2012 8:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
to the top
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
08/07/2012 08:35 AMPosted by Farabee
Hasn't been any confirmation on this. The only official thing said was this:

They have done it with all of the mounts in Wrath if not getting rid of them completely.
Reply Quote
81 Goblin Death Knight
08/05/2012 02:44 PMPosted by Muxx

We've sold about 10 of em for 300k each ;) work that into ur average price.

As sanctus said, theres to much competition flooding horde market now, Xlord started the price decline by undercutting us by 25k and look how nuts its went. Hence the reason its not worth it to us to sell it for 300k anymore and we'll probably be giving them away once we start raiding and no one needs them anymore.

You change your story all the time first you said Influence started the price decline now you say it's Xlord guild. Your guild does not control the market for mount selling Muxx
Reply Quote
08/07/2012 06:45 PMPosted by Admires
Muxx

think we figured out who you Admire(s) o.0

........am i reaching?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
You change your story all the time first you said Influence started the price decline now you say it's Xlord guild. Your guild does not control the market for mount selling Muxx

Proof?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Gentlemen, I appreciate your concern for our mount runs, but please finish this conversation in horde trade chat.

Thanks much.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]