[A] Selling Heroic DS Mount: The Handmaiden

Gentlemen, I appreciate your concern for our mount runs, but please finish this conversation in horde trade chat.

Thanks much.

Why are you telling them to stop your FREE bumps. FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!1!!1!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
It's like getting a free Diet Shasta. Sure, it's free soda, but it's not like anyone's gonna drink it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
08/09/2012 03:34 PMPosted by Whiteleaf
Diet Shasta

Shasta is some good !@#$
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
08/09/2012 03:38 PMPosted by Muxx
Diet Shasta

Shasta is some good !@#$

I am stunned. Thoroughly, untrinketably, mace-stun-season-two stunned. Seriously?
Reply Quote
08/09/2012 03:46 PMPosted by Whiteleaf

Shasta is some good !@#$

I am stunned. Thoroughly, untrinketably, mace-stun-season-two stunned. Seriously?

So you won't except my Shasta instead of a Pepsi?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
There's no way! That's... I mean, talk about bait-and-switch. Switching a Pepsi for a Shasta? The survivors would envy the dead.

Reminder: AA is selling the mount! You should buy a run from them, and enjoy a nice chilled Pepsi while they carry you to Handmaiden goodness.
Reply Quote
65 Night Elf Rogue
WL I need Wenll to craft me some Tmog gear but he no on.

Y U hide Wenll
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
He moved to a new place, and the Internet there is criminally poor. He is back, though, and can probably hook you up now.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman

Damn straight, but then again I drink any type of pop. Pop is Pop to me.
Reply Quote
bump for an open slot
Reply Quote
8-21 is still open if you want it come and get it
Reply Quote
65 Night Elf Rogue
*Attention Potential Buyers*

From MMO-Champion
Please be aware that with the release of the pre-expansion 5.0.4 patch on Tuesday, August 28

The Mists of Pandaria Prepatch will be released on the 28th this month, and with it the heavily predicted nerf to Cataclysm raid mount drops.

There is only ONE more available week left to buy a Lifebinder's Handmaiden before it is reduced to a 1% drop rate, don't wait until its too late!
Reply Quote
its a fun, short, clean (kinda, my bad) raid....hm exp raiders would probably get a full carry as 'our 10th' with loot opportunities available if no one in our guild needs the drops....this means achieves and potential loot paired with the already guaranteed mount and title
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Muxx never said that we lowered the price. I actually believe it was Swagger since they are selling them for 80k and is ruining the market for everyone else. It isn't even worth stepping in there for that little of an incentive since the raid sucks.

Also, mount drops are not changing until Sept 25th. See my firehawk sale thread for the blue post link. :)
Edited by Alicè on 8/20/2012 12:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We've sold 3 mounts - every sale has been a full clear of DS heroic, and the buyer has gotten several pieces of loot each time.

Its not to late to own your piece of warcraft history! Whisper me in game for alliance sales.
Reply Quote
every spot is almost filled....get it while u can
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
And you get to hangout with the coolest shaman on the server while raiding with us....that alone is worth the price
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
And you get to hangout with the coolest shaman on the server while raiding with us....that alone is worth the price

Yeah......no.
Reply Quote
tuesdays still open...come play with us with new talents......sanc's so sad about no more auras
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I've had auras since diablo2! Its so sad...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]