Looking to be recruited (raf)

85 Human Paladin
As the title says i'm looking to be recruited for raf on would like to level atleast 5+ toons on this realm. Also a few other realms.

What i'm looking for from you is a nice chunk of gold starter bags and all that stuff.

I will purchase my own games and time and all that stuff.

So pretty much whoever has the best offer ill pick you. Make sure you have enough char slots open to level atleast 5 toons on this realm.

Thx.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
25k gold to get you started. Can do as many characters as you want pretty much. Let me know your play times as well.

Oh, my ingame name is Aggrandize. If you wanted to chat there.
Edited by Aggrandize on 8/5/2012 9:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
l
Edited by Tonyirl on 8/14/2012 4:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Let me know sometime soon if you want to work something out and we can get going. Can easily do 5+ characters as desired.

Good luck regardless.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Really interested. Also have a ton of potential power levelers on one of the game's top realms. Five characters is easily doable. Gold can be discussed if you're interested at all, I' sure we can work out a reasonable price.

Good luck and hope to hear from ya'.
Edited by Neneyy on 8/8/2012 3:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]