BattleMaster

90 Tauren Paladin
Hi i am going for the BattleMaster achievement i am 2 achievements away ,i was wondering is there is a healer or any class willing enough to help me on my conquest i would be willing pay or help u get get the same Title. You can pst me in game or send me in-game mail . btw BIG :)
Edited by Darcidian on 8/10/2012 11:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
All I can say is good luck. Some of those are a real pain in the butt.

In AV, just loot everything you see, you will eventually get the picture. Recapping towers can prove difficult if you go along solo. Check your map and see if you have others trying to defend and spam the heck out of the flag, you'll get your 50.

Same can be said for retaking AB nodes. Overcoming a 500 point deficiency comes down to luck, or having a premade specifically going for it. Just give it time, it will happen.

In Strand, at the dismay of your teammates, just plant bombs at the beach gates using bombs from the docks. Usually once a door is broken the defense will fall back to the next level leaving you free to plant bombs at your hearts desire. As for killing tanks with turrets, I dont know if its a bug or intentional, but so long as you do some damage to the tank with the turret, and the tank is destroyed while you are still in the turret (despite you not giving the killing blow), you will get credit.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
If you haven't already found someone to help you, go check out openraid.us.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Currently, working very hard on this title.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]