[A] 10x85's LF Guild

Old school WoW player. Stopped playing multiple times and only log in occasionally to play the AH and just because I have the Diablo annual pass (actually more beta playing than anything). Most raiding experience was classic 40 man clearing almost all content (expansion agro killed progression), probably completely irrelevant nowadays. Guild I'm in now was just a toy to group a few friends who ended up leaving the game.

Dabbled in raiding over the expansions, mostly doing 5 mans, some pvp, and became an altoholic. I was burnt out on raiding TBH.

Game has changed a lot and recognize I probably need to join an established guild with guild perks to benefit and contribute to a larger group of players.

Main is probably going to be a Priest or Druid, waiting on MoP before taking off.

*I'd still classify myself as a casual with some raiding interest primarily because I don't like to subscribe to the demands of scheduled raiding. East coaster typically found online >9 EST - Midnight weekdays and all throughout the weekends. I'd prefer to have all 10 of my characters join. If you can suggest a guild, please do.

thanks
Edited by Strac on 8/6/2012 2:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Hit me up in-game if you'd like to entertain the thought of getting down with the Horde.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
08/06/2012 03:01 PMPosted by Raffi
Hit me up in-game if you'd like to entertain the thought of getting down with the Horde.

Yes, he's going to pay real money to transfer to a dead faction.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Good to see that alliance !@#$% make it out of trade chat and onto the server forums. Awesome!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
It's not like horde being dead is a secret. Calm down. This server has been 80%+ alliance since its launch.
Reply Quote
Actually after being away I can already tell nothing has really changed. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
08/07/2012 09:40 AMPosted by Raffi
Good to see that alliance !@#$% make it out of trade chat and onto the server forums. Awesome!

You're too easy, Raffi, as always.:)
Reply Quote
maybe i'll catch u Strath...my paly (Stras) was in your guild a couple weeks ago but got kicked when i didn't play for a while i suppose. ;)
Edited by Strac on 8/8/2012 2:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Rogue
i just think its funny how lots transferred to horde and then everyone transferred to Alli

...more funny strange than funny haha
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]