[A]Omega is recruiting for MOP

100 Night Elf Druid
We have room in our roster for a full time/raiding

1. resto or ele sham
2. ret pally
3. blood dk
4. shadow priest

As of now I could use any of the preceding. If you class is not listed and you would like to play with us, please apply anyway. For example if a good resto druid wanted to commit to us for Mop, I might play a different spec. We have several good players who are still open on what they may be playing

we will be raiding 4 days a week. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 6:30 through 9:00. We rarely will make a pull after 9.

I am not interested in players who cannot make most all of our raids. The exception being special events. If your schedule would not allow you to make our raids in a typical week, we are not the place for you. I am not interested in angry children, although we have been known to accept one now & then for entertainment purposes. We are a progression raiding guild and expect the typical/obvious.

I am interested in good players who want to experience our game in a stable, enjoyable and rewarding environment. The opposite of trade chat at 6 pm.

Omega has been raiding on Echo Isles for several years. We are currently 6/8H and still raiding 3 nights a week. We will likely continue this through the end of the month and then finish up some guild achievements, etc, we left behind during the Cataclysm

http://omega.dkpsystem.com/app.php
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Still accepting a player or 2 for mop. We did finish 8/8 Heroic before 5.0. I need a good 3rd healer, a sham would be preferred but a pally would be fine also. You could be full time heals, or be the healer who heals half the time and dps's the other half. Either way is good, myself and our priest will have viable off specs.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
;O GRATS
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
thanks pint

still looking
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
still looking

flathan#1832 - battletag

once in a while it is my kid and not me on d3, so if I do not reply, that could be why
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I could use a full time resto druid, dk or rogue. maybe even a hunter or warrior of any spec

app now!
Reply Quote
bumping for mah Omega buds.

Glad to see you guys are still doing it! <3
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
What about a rogue flat we don't have one of those either, as far as i know. I wants a shamie though, gogo buff bot!
Reply Quote
If that Spriest spot is still open by the time I hit 90 I've got dibs.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Not to sure how up to date the original post is but if im not mistaken the current needs are
DK monk rogue druid and paly.
The roster is mostly full though i think and just need 1 more full time raider.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
TM
wut
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
that looks about right sollos if we got a pally, would need to be holy.
Reply Quote
bump for cool peeps
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
thanks pops

I see you killed 4

gogogo

=)
Reply Quote
thanks pops

I see you killed 4

gogogo

=)

ty working on it :)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Flathan#1832

I'd accept a tank, so I don't have to
Reply Quote
10/15/2012 09:37 AMPosted by Flathan
I'd accept a tank, so I don't have to

:o
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I'd just rather heal given the choice

top!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Omega was some of the most fun I had in 6 years of WoW. Good luck, homies.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Hey E, could always use another good druid!

If we could somehow stop births/deaths/hurricanes we would have 12 raiders every night

but alas

Actually our group is fairly well off at the moment, we are doing ok

wish you well also
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]