Selling Heroic Dragon Soul Runs and Loot

90 Pandaren Hunter
Verdict is now selling DPS slots in our Heroic Dragon Soul Raids!

30K - Heroic Deathwing Kill and Title "Savior of Azeroth" .

10K - DW Loot: Any iLevel 416 loot of Deathwing

60K - [LIfe-binder's Handmaiden] - the mount, that also gets you the title and kill.

Don't forget.. when MoP hits, Blizzard will likely drop the mount rates to <1%, like they did the last few expansions. So.. if you want this mount, now's the time!

Interested in Sinestra's "the Dragon Slayer" title?

Got a Meta Achievement that you want?

We will get you Verdict raiders, and make sure that we get the achievement fast and right the first time.

Prices for Custom Achievements are to be negotiated.

Whisper Zenic for details!
Edited by Exodeus on 8/6/2012 6:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Thats a very low price for anyone seeing this thread its going to be rare to find anything under 60k for the kill alone, grab this while you can.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I'll buy!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Getting the kill on thursday assuming its as easy compared to spine as it sounds, if anything it will be on monday but I have my firebird so I dont care about that mount, if I didnt have to drop 30 bucks to transfer and come back I would buy it anyway though.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Appreciate the Help guys, took all but 2 days to fill all 7 weeks before MOP. There may be drop outs so dont hesitate to whisper.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
:o glad i got in when i did lol
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
nice!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]