Mage/Shaman alt LF RBG group or guild

86 Human Mage
Hi,

I recently took a break from WoW and have come back to get ready for MoP and transferred my mage and shaman over to Aman Thul and I am looking for a guild or organised cross guild group that is still running RBGS weekly.

I have vent/skype/mumble and a working mic. Mage has 4.5k resil and is currently frost but happy to go fire (no luck on rath or cunning yet). Shaman alt is resto ms with an ele os currently 4k resil (s11 gear). On my previous server I played my shaman to 1690 in S11 before taking some time off and I have also played a DK/Warrior FC around 1400.

Please contact me in game for more info etc. :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Posting on Shaman if you want to check gear/exp. Would also consider xferring an ungeared alt (priest/lock/warrior/dk/druid) for preparation for MoP RBGs.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hey we are looking for more for our rated Bgs can contact me in mail for more info if interested.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Thanks m8 will look for you when I am next online.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]