90 Undead Rogue
Currently we are in search of the following classes/specs (25 mans in Mists):
- Warlock
- Druid (Balance, Feral)
- Paladin (Retribution)
- Shaman (Restoration)
- Warrior (DPS)
- Monk (DPS)

- Also accepting other melee dps w/ tank offspecs.

Our roster NOW: (Mists of Pandaria)
DPS: (Ranged: Need 0-1) (Melee: Need 1-2) (Also: tanking/healing offspecs helpful)
Monks: N/A
Mages: 3 (FULL)
Death Knights: 1 (Frost)
Warriors: 1 (Arms/Fury)
Rogues: 2 (FULL)
Priests: 1
Druids: N/A
Hunters: 3 (FULL)
Shamans: 1 (Elemental)
Warlocks: 1 (Demo)
Paladins: N/A

HEALS: (Need 2-3)
Shamans: 1
Druids: 1
Priests: 1 (Discipline)
Monks: 1
Paladins: 1

TANKS: (FULL)
Death Knights: 1
Warriors: N/A
Paladins: 1
Druids: 1
Monks: N/A

Current Cataclysm content:
Roster full

RECRUITING FOR MISTS OF PANDARIA

RAID TIME:
Tues-Thurs 6:30PM to 10:30PM Central (Same time as server)

Our expectations as a guild is:

To be a mature member of the guild:
- As a member of the guild, we expect that you maintain a good mindset by being a contributor to a good environment. This also includes being loyal in the sense that you aren't just going to up and go to another guild. We are NOT a stepping stone to a higher-up. It's a team effort and we need everyone!
- If for any reason you were to be absent from raid, it's imperative you notify an officer so that they may take note for future reference. We understand things happen and it's not the end of the world if you have something important.
- Currently loot is handled by a loot council. If you don't win a piece, understand that it's for a good reason and makes you more likely to win next time.

Taking responsibility:
- If you die, relax. Unless you've died to the mechanic repeatedly for the past 5 attempts, there's no reason for anyone to be aggravated. When we do a recap on what we should improve on after the fight, if asked, explain what happened.

Contributing to success:
- All of the above, in addition to reaching above and beyond by making friends within the guild and getting along with everyone.
- If you were to be sit out (very rare) you understand that you're helping the guild by allowing us to pull in a class more ideal for the current fight. In the end, it'll be more beneficial for the lot of us.

Performance:
- Last 5% of the boss can sometimes be the most clutch and attention demanding. Stay focused. The officers will call out mechanics.
- Striving to be the best even if your class isn't ideal for the fight.
- No meter padding. (Over-inflating your dps by AoEing mobs that aren't supposed to be, etc.)
- Minimal deaths
- Ideas! Knowing when to toss out an idea and when not to is a great way to get to know officers and to be recognized by fellow raiders. A good example would be to make a minor change or if you noticed that someone had too little to do in X phase to point it out and say maybe it'd help for them to participate in Y phase. It's the oddball strategies that win.

Have Fun!
- Raiding can be stressful, we like to have fun! After all, it is a game, we all play it for the same reason, fun. After raids there are plenty of things to do in World of Warcraft and it's encouraged to jump in and engage in activities with the guildies. Invite them to battlegrounds, do old content, explore, whatever you want!

Hey! You read it all? Good stuff. Still interested in joining? Whisper Amaeyth or Ilnadi on Mal'Ganis US PVP (Horde) with any questions, comments, or things of the like. (Or leave a comment here! I'll get to you as quickly as possible.)

That all being said, the following is an application form. Please fill it out to the best of your abilities and post it on http://bad-guys.wowstead.com or in this very forum and I'll check back occasionally to give you a response. (Make sure to monitor this thread!)

Character Name (Include any alternate characters and their codes at the end of the name.):

Class/Spec (Include any offspecs as well):

Current Realm:

Previous Realms:

Why are you interested in joining our guild?

Are there any perks to having you? (Professions, personal experiences)

How far have you gone in current content? (If N/A, feel free to mention past raiding experiences.)

Do you have any World of Log parses or rankings? (This can hurt or help you, so pick the best! Or you can leave it blank if N/A)

How is loot handled in our guild and what % of the boss was it that I said can often be the most strenuous?

And lastly, leave a link to your armory. Make sure you have your very best raid gear equipped. Gems, enchants, and reforges are all reviewed at this stage.

EDIT: Improved Post
Edited by Amaeyth on 8/29/2012 2:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Extra information regarding the guild can be found here: http://bad-guys.wowstead.com/forums/bad-guys-public-forum/public-general-discussion/1727389-mop-raiding
Edited by Amaeyth on 8/18/2012 7:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
bump for 8/8! (even if its a little late)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
How in depth are you looking into people who are interested in raiding in MoP?

Is it as in depth as current content? :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
How in depth are you looking into people who are interested in raiding in MoP?

Is it as in depth as current content? :)

I'd say so, yes. But it's also fair to give people who are new to the raiding scene a chance before knocking them down. Mists will bring a lot of new people to the game. So it's only as in-depth as anyone would want to be when applying.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
This toon, interested?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
My Experience:
8/8HM Dragonsoul (5/8 HM PRE-NERF)
7/7 Heroic Firelands (on DK, 6/7HM on war, both toon's have GOTFR)

My Toons:
403 IL arms warrior 8/8HM - Rágnarok
404 IL unholy Dk 7/8 hm - Morgoth

Both toon's are back on Mal ' Ganis
I also pvp as well and have full cata set on my dk
I'm a strong laid back player looking for 10 or 25man progression raiding. I'd like a guild with 8/8 heroic nothing less and with a strong intention of good progression come Mist. My offspec is Blood/frost for pve and unholy for pvp

My real id is david_walters1987@live.com feel free to contact me.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
08/09/2012 10:36 PMPosted by Ñöx
This toon, interested?

My Experience:
8/8HM Dragonsoul (5/8 HM PRE-NERF)
7/7 Heroic Firelands (on DK, 6/7HM on war, both toon's have GOTFR)

My Toons:
403 IL arms warrior 8/8HM - Rágnarok
404 IL unholy Dk 7/8 hm - Morgoth

Both toon's are back on Mal ' Ganis
I also pvp as well and have full cata set on my dk
I'm a strong laid back player looking for 10 or 25man progression raiding. I'd like a guild with 8/8 heroic nothing less and with a strong intention of good progression come Mist. My offspec is Blood/frost for pve and unholy for pvp

My real id is david_walters1987@live.com feel free to contact me.

As always, we're interested in all possible toons for Mists of Pandaria. Please take the time to fill out the application to your best of abilities so that we may gain further insight.
In addition, our 10man roster for current content is full and we have a set of raiders farming the mounts before expansion.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
to the top!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
To the top we shall go!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Current Main:
Fleshwounded
and I have 85s of every other class transferrable

Current Realm:
Mal'Ganis

Previous Realms:
Alterac Mountains/Eonar

Why are you interested in joining our guild?
Looking for an entry back into raiding (recently separated from military)

Are there any perks to having you?
Long standing tank with theorycrafting experience. I've tanked since vanilla, just on and off because of deployments. I have nearly every profession/class maxed and maintain two toons raid geared to the best of my abilities. Also military experience makes me an assist if any of you have a nuclear reactor that needs maintenance.

How far have you gone in current content?
I think I'm 3/8hm currently but I stopped playing in December when I was deployed.

Do you have any World of Log parses or rankings?
Nothing current.

How is loot handled in our guild and what % of the boss was it that I said can often be the most strenuous?
Last 5% and Loot Council

And lastly, leave a link to your armory. Make sure you have your very best raid gear equipped. Gems, enchants, and reforges are all reviewed at this stage.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Fleshwounded

If you have any further questions feel free to contact me
RealID or Email: Rentedouthero@gmail.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]