- Druid (Balance, Feral)
- Paladin (Retribution)
- Shaman (Restoration)
- Warrior (DPS)
- Monk (DPS)
- Also accepting other melee dps w/ tank offspecs.
Our roster NOW: (Mists of Pandaria)
DPS: (Ranged: Need 0-1) (Melee: Need 1-2) (Also: tanking/healing offspecs helpful)
Mages: 3 (FULL)
Death Knights: 1 (Frost)
Warriors: 1 (Arms/Fury)
Rogues: 2 (FULL)
Hunters: 3 (FULL)
Shamans: 1 (Elemental)
Warlocks: 1 (Demo)
HEALS: (Need 2-3)
Priests: 1 (Discipline)
Death Knights: 1
Current Cataclysm content:
RECRUITING FOR MISTS OF PANDARIA
Tues-Thurs 6:30PM to 10:30PM Central (Same time as server)
Our expectations as a guild is:
To be a mature member of the guild:
- As a member of the guild, we expect that you maintain a good mindset by being a contributor to a good environment. This also includes being loyal in the sense that you aren't just going to up and go to another guild. We are NOT a stepping stone to a higher-up. It's a team effort and we need everyone!
- If for any reason you were to be absent from raid, it's imperative you notify an officer so that they may take note for future reference. We understand things happen and it's not the end of the world if you have something important.
- Currently loot is handled by a loot council. If you don't win a piece, understand that it's for a good reason and makes you more likely to win next time.
- If you die, relax. Unless you've died to the mechanic repeatedly for the past 5 attempts, there's no reason for anyone to be aggravated. When we do a recap on what we should improve on after the fight, if asked, explain what happened.
Contributing to success:
- All of the above, in addition to reaching above and beyond by making friends within the guild and getting along with everyone.
- If you were to be sit out (very rare) you understand that you're helping the guild by allowing us to pull in a class more ideal for the current fight. In the end, it'll be more beneficial for the lot of us.
- Last 5% of the boss can sometimes be the most clutch and attention demanding. Stay focused. The officers will call out mechanics.
- Striving to be the best even if your class isn't ideal for the fight.
- No meter padding. (Over-inflating your dps by AoEing mobs that aren't supposed to be, etc.)
- Minimal deaths
- Ideas! Knowing when to toss out an idea and when not to is a great way to get to know officers and to be recognized by fellow raiders. A good example would be to make a minor change or if you noticed that someone had too little to do in X phase to point it out and say maybe it'd help for them to participate in Y phase. It's the oddball strategies that win.
- Raiding can be stressful, we like to have fun! After all, it is a game, we all play it for the same reason, fun. After raids there are plenty of things to do in World of Warcraft and it's encouraged to jump in and engage in activities with the guildies. Invite them to battlegrounds, do old content, explore, whatever you want!
Hey! You read it all? Good stuff. Still interested in joining? Whisper Amaeyth or Ilnadi on Mal'Ganis US PVP (Horde) with any questions, comments, or things of the like. (Or leave a comment here! I'll get to you as quickly as possible.)
That all being said, the following is an application form. Please fill it out to the best of your abilities and post it on http://bad-guys.wowstead.com or in this very forum and I'll check back occasionally to give you a response. (Make sure to monitor this thread!)
Character Name (Include any alternate characters and their codes at the end of the name.):
Class/Spec (Include any offspecs as well):
Why are you interested in joining our guild?
Are there any perks to having you? (Professions, personal experiences)
How far have you gone in current content? (If N/A, feel free to mention past raiding experiences.)
Do you have any World of Log parses or rankings? (This can hurt or help you, so pick the best! Or you can leave it blank if N/A)
How is loot handled in our guild and what % of the boss was it that I said can often be the most strenuous?
And lastly, leave a link to your armory. Make sure you have your very best raid gear equipped. Gems, enchants, and reforges are all reviewed at this stage.
EDIT: Improved Post