<H> Avant Garde - New afternoon raiding guild

90 Troll Hunter
Dear WoW people,
Do you work odd hours? Do you find yourself wanting to raid, but you just can’t commit to “normal” raid times? Do you sacrifice sleep and time with family and friends to raid? Well look no farther. Avant Garde is a new guild with people who work 2nd or even 3rd shifts in mind.

I to have these issues and for the past few years it’s put a real strain on me to try and find time to do a hobby that I love and that I want to do, when the majority of people seek later play times. So one day a friend asks me, “Why you don’t just start your own guild?” And I thought that was a terrific idea. But there’s one problem. I don’t have anyone to raid with me. That’s where you, the great people here at the WoW forums come in. I need your help and support to fill my raid slots. So let me tell you a little about how this guild will be run.

Guild History:
Avant Garde is a brand new guild on Ysera server Horde side. So it is level 1. If you’re coming solely for perks, you’re going to be very disappointed. I have been raiding since early TBC and have down most content while it was current. I’ve lead raids, sat in the back seat and followed directions, helped run guilds and so on and so forth. But I DON’T know everything. I will make mistakes, I’m human just like everyone else, and if someone wants to call me out, that’s fine just do it respectfully.

Guild/Raid Rules:
-I understand that this might not be your “main guild” and that’s fine. I don’t expect you to devote yourself to this guild 100% of the time. I DO expect that if you sign into a raid you’ll be there.
-Loot will be /roll with the Raid Leader reserving the right to Loot Council if necessary.
-Drama will be kept at a minimum. If you want to talk and joke, that’s fine. But be mindful and respectful.
-If you sign up for a raid, please be there. You don’t like people wasting your time so please don’t waste our time. We’ll only be raiding 9 hours a week so time will be tight.

Raid days/times:
Wednesday 1:00pm – 4:00pm ST
Thursday 1:00pm – 4:00pm ST
Friday 1:00pm – 4:00pm ST

I don’t expect us to clear 8/8 HM before MoP is released, but I would like us to start raiding before so that we can get a feel for the group. If you have any questions or you would like more information or would like to join please feel free to drop me a line at smagus02@gmail.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]