WTB H gurth

I am interested in buying a H Gurth. I am a 402 prot war w/ a 397 arms offspec.
I know the fight and I am not interested in the mount. I just want to buy the gurth and I am willing to offer 50,000g. Send me an in-game mail or leave a reply on this thread if you are interested. thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
I'm just gonna tell you now, no guild on this server is gonna give you a free madness kill, you're gonna have to pay for it. I also know no guild is gonna run you every week until it drops without some sort of payment. The only way you really have a chance getting it is going on Maxdps's GDKP, even then you might get out bid on that weapon.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
08/03/2012 01:43 AMPosted by Measurange
I also know no guild is gonna run you every week until it drops without some sort of payment.

Actually there is a guild on my mains server (illidan horde) that they will run you weekly tell you get what you want for 1 price and its fairly affordable. http://encoreraiding.enjin.com/
If your willing to transfer to get it. Ive bought runs from them on a couple of my toons.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This makes no sense considering Mists of Pandaria is almost upon us.

Season 11 will soon end and progression for tier 13 is long over. If you want it for transmog, just wait a few weeks and go back and steamroll the content every week.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
We give a free 8/8 heroic clear to a random person every week. This includes a free Madness kill.

Gold is pretty worthless in this game while kindness lasts a life time. :)
Or something along those lines.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
We give a free 8/8 heroic clear to a random person every week. This includes a free Madness kill.

Gold is pretty worthless in this game while kindness lasts a life time. :)
Or something along those lines.

Oooo, pick me! I come pre-equipped with catchy 1-liners and the ability to properly heroic leap into an ice wave on Hagara in pure Tarzan-esque style.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]