Have...Have We Met? LF Alliance

90 Undead Priest
My name is Vlyse. I am a survivor living in the Hyjal Mountains. I am broadcasting on all Alliance Trade chat frequencies. I will be at the Sethria's Roost, when the White Lady is brightest in the sky.

If you are out there—if anyone is out there—I can provide Mankrik, I can provide Psychic Horrors beyond your imagination, I can provide Mind Control. If there's anybody out there—anybody doing the Firelands dailies—please, you are not alone. Together, we can accomplish many things...

TLDR: LF Ally BFF to check Hyjal everyday for Thassarian during the "Protectors of Hyjal" quest. Today, I will provide you Mankrik. You may whisper me in game or reply to this post. If you do not find me, I can guarantee an in-game appearance at 6pm central.
Reply Quote
I got Thassarian like a week ago,all I need is Linken. I'll be sure to tell if I see him around though.
Edited by Záriá on 8/4/2012 3:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Today I have Chromie.

And yeah, I also need Linken.
Edited by Vlyse on 8/5/2012 1:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I got Paletress, beautiful,wonderful Paletress.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Seriously, who are these people? Hobart Grapplehammer, some pretty blood elf, and one day I didn't even get a named person!

I'll be the #258129 person to officially confirm this achievement sucks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]