[A] Predominant - Recruiting for MoP [lvl 25]

90 Worgen Rogue
With the end of one expansion Predominant is already looking towards the future. With the start of a new expansion comes new challenges and new opportunities and there is no better time than now to become a part of Predominant.

We are actively recruiting for core spots in our 25man progression group and have several roles to fill.
Raid days/Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:30pm-11:00pm (EST)

Note: Until MoP releases, we are entertaining ourselves with (2) 10man progression groups, some of the older content (like gathering embers in Firelands for guildies, getting Heroic Rag down, xmog runs, etc.). While this is all fun and games, the focus will return back to progression raiding with the release of MoP.

What we are NOT: We are not a guild for people who do not wish to put forth any effort. We are also not a guild for people who need to be spoon-fed. We will not tolerate laziness, selfishness, ignorance, or greed. We expect you to take the time to learn your class (even if you are a re-roll), learn the mechanics of fights BEFORE you step foot inside the instance, be dependable, and dedicate yourself to the betterment of the guild as a whole. If you cannot agree to these terms, then this is not the guild for you.

Lastly, we require all interested applicants to: Be 18years of age or older, be geared for heroic mode content (ilvl395+), at least know all heroic mode fight strats (regardless of whether you have downed that boss yet or not), and most importantly - know your class.

We also require applicants to read our Code of Conduct, Raid Rules & Regulations, and Loot Rules threads found on our website forums before applying.

If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact an officer via our forums or in game:
Sapwut (GM)
Thundér (alt 0233)
Baker
Shottzz
Arikindra

If any of the above interests you we strongly urge you to apply. We understand with a new expansion many players are interested in “main switching” or playing a Monk and these are all things we are willing to consider.

Still think you have what it takes to become a core raider with Predominant?

Apply at: www.predominant.us

Thanks!
Edited by Sapwut on 9/11/2012 9:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Wut?!?!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I refuse to wear the guild tabard until you turn it a lovely dark purple color to match my ensemble.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Ugh, stupid mismatching tabard...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
La la laaaaaa~~
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
The new tabard is ok, but I don't like how it looks like a smiley face. It's creepy.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Woooooooo!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Stuffs...
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Ilvl 392 Arms Warrior (likely switching my main spec to Prot come Mists, but willing to be flexible) looking for a solid and consistent raiding guild for Mists.

I would have applied on your website, but the site seems to be non-existent...

If interested in a solid and dependable tank/mdps add me to realid friends: supersruzz@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Nvm it was just a problem with the link
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
OMG new talents, two weeks from today, and then it's only a month from MoP!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
^ Who're you?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I am interested in applying. Can you provide a working link to your guild's site please?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
http://www.predominant.us
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
can i join?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Come join me in my everlasting quest to give everyone a mustache ride
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Currently recruiting all classes for MoP. For the remainder of Cata, we have broken down into 2 10man groups and have a few spots available in Group B.

We will resume our 25man group when MoP is released.

If interested, please contact an officer below or visit us at http://www.predominant.us

Officers:

Sapwut
Thundér
Shottzz
Arikindra
Baker
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Bumpity.

OP updated to reflect latest info
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
We understand peoples desire for something different and we accept re-rolls at the start of a xpac so come on down!

Feel free to throw an app on the guild website, if you are planning to re-roll monk please feel free to submit an app on your current main < the one with the most recent raid experience > and state in your app that you want to re-roll (class & spec plox).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]