It's been fun BB.

85 Troll Druid
I know most of you don't care, but a few might. Recently left the server for personal reasons. Wish everyone luck with their adventures! Anyone who wants to drop by and say hi sometime. Look me up on Illidan. :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Good luck
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Tell Ian and Jon i asked about them! Hope you guys are doing better on Illidan.

-Kanye/Shockolate
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Will do Shock =)

Edited - Ian says hi! :)
Edited by Crázi on 8/4/2012 9:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Crazi, I've seen your name on Illidian. I am over there too, got a Hpally on that server. If you ever need one let me know. woodbridge69@gmail.com ri for horde
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Same for you Ocean if you ever need a tank or kitty. I brought my shaman over here too, so I've got the ability to dps, heal, or tank. :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I wondered why I haven't seen you around lately. We had a couple of guildies go the way of Illidan lately.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I'm still around, just not with Crazi. Still have my mage/hunter/priest/pally on BB.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
So I'm not completely gone I guess. Tired of the full que's over there. So just gonna be a pally this xpac.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]