Top guilds

85 Troll Mage
If you think you are in the top guild on server or have run with a good guild and think they are the best please give your input. This dose not just mean how far a guild has gone or if a guild dose awesome damage to bosses. It means there cool people who seem/are reliable and get stuff done wile having fun. The info will be used for pugging and making sure I take a good note of the right people. Also if reping a guild plz describe why they are good and progress also a story will help.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
*does
*they're
*while
*random punctuation for clarity

Heaven help us if we have to rely on your notes.

Yes I'm being witchy, it's Friday, I'm still at work and I need to make a beer run before I hit the dry county I live in.
Edited by Healeighgee on 8/3/2012 1:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I can come on my rogue (Candypanda, think he's in pvp gear atm, but its something like 395 ilvl pve iirc), but it would have to be Friday - Monday, Need a 8/8 every week for legendaries on the week before MoP...
Edited by Artaius on 8/3/2012 1:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Theres not really many guilds or active players left on terokkar.. period.

We are Eolithic. We have our ups and downs. Some people hate us, some people love us...
A few of the active raid guilds were formed from us when we were the only guild that did 25s due to disagreements. We had many amazing players come and go.

Now fast forward a year.... we have a small group and get our kills, but its nothing like it was when the server was actually populated. We know we aren't the best, and we know its "terokkar" If we all got past the "drama" from back in the day and combined forces we could easily have a top 100 us guild.

The real reason why we all raid though... is to watch Veryundead's RL rage meter grow, because when it gets over 9000 ventrilo can become the most entertaining thing in the world.
Even more entertaining than donkey shows!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
id be back raiding but every time i think i've caught a break from working Tuesdays and Wednesdays i get a phone call or wife agro -.-.

ps i wonder what skillscore said that got deleted
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
id be back raiding but every time i think i've caught a break from working Tuesdays and Wednesdays i get a phone call or wife agro -.-.

ps i wonder what skillscore said that got deleted

I left a reply up for a different thread about old school screenshots.. and i came back to it and hit reply and realized it was the wrong thread.

Thats the fun of having 40 google chrome tabs up at a time across 4 monitors.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
Terrokar has never had a top guild. The most interesting raiding event we had was arguing over who got server first heroic lootship.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
08/10/2012 10:31 AMPosted by Kesella
Terrokar has never had a top guild. The most interesting raiding event we had was arguing over who got server first heroic lootship.

Nope.
Reply Quote
70 Orc Shaman
08/04/2012 09:10 AMPosted by Skillscore
active players left

sup
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
08/10/2012 10:31 AMPosted by Kesella

I remember that day sitting in vent listening to retired type... ( lol)
Some people got so butt hurt over it
The rest were like... who cares its terobad...

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/terokkar/Stormwind+Mall+Security/rating.tier10_25
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/terokkar/Decadence/rating.tier10_25

<3
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
08/11/2012 03:55 AMPosted by Jenzul
active players left

sup

Jenzul: LFM Tempest Keep
Trade noob to Jenzul: "INV"
Trade noob: "wtf why is there a lvl 70 here kick him"
Me: Hes the raid leader you idiot, this is a lvl 70 raid you know..
Trade noob: Ooh..
Jenzul has removed Trade noob from the raid group

Just another day in Terokkar
Reply Quote
70 Orc Shaman
was that a screenshot or something? it really sounds like something i'd do almost to the point where i think i remember it.
Edited by Jenzul on 8/11/2012 11:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
No its happened at least once.. Ive prob done at least 10 lvl 70 runs with my pally rowén with you
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman

Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
>>This dose not just mean how far a guild has gone or if a guild dose awesome damage to bosses.

I think everyone is missing the actual point to him asking. He doesn't mean who is doing best progression...surely there are other guilds on the server that are fun and reliable (besides mine).
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Would love to do a pug DS that got past Ultrax...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
09/01/2012 12:46 PMPosted by Aquendall
Would love to do a pug DS that got past Ultrax...

Well the nerf is at 35% now... wont be long before difficulty on normal is below LFR, and heroic is normal. Even given the extra abilities.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
SRH
Top guilds? lol i would be in one if there were any.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]