Who The @&$@ are the spices

100 Tauren Shaman
But I wasn't. Sure I died a few times. But I helped to kill more of the alliance outside then they were able to kill me. In my book if my deaths are lower than my kills, I am doing good.

I just use the same technique you guys use. Spam few abilities, get some damage out, and if chased, run like a little girl back into Orgrimmar. Obviously on the alliance side the running is towards Razor Hill or whatever, but you get the picture.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
the last time any spice ran from a fair fight was never
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Lol I like tyrs, he can distract ppl while i do some real ganking behind the scenes after i faction transfer
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Too many people faction changing.. I think the way things are right now is pretty fun. The incessant farming of Duelotar led by Tyrs and the Spice Girls kinda, "spices" things up in the game so to speak. In addition, I think some of the world's greatest trolls play alliance on this server, but they get me to LOL pretty hard and at the end of the day, I come on here to have fun, and whether it's getting wrecked by allys, !@#$%^-*!ing in public, or attempting to kill allys, it's just really all the same. This game to me is just for @#$%s and gigs.

Lok'Tar Ogar, May the Warsong never fade.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
I think some of the world's greatest trolls play alliance on this server

You think wrong.

Lonelan quit long time ago. There are no trolls left on Alliance side now.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
You think wrong.

Lonelan quit long time ago. There are no trolls left on Alliance side now.

I stand corrected...? I transferred from Shadowsong in May or April and am relatively new to Boulderfail. I know not of those who were once here.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I am a tank. My job is to aggro the peoples of Org, and bring them out to the Spices. Lately I have been pulling way too many though, as soon as I get out there usually 15 people come kill me. Having a 5 minute run back due to a level 4 guild makes it hard too.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Tyrs i have a bunch of rogue buddies that'll be ganking hard pretty soon once i go back ally after im done with 3's. Ill let you know.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
08/10/2012 09:31 AMPosted by Lownslow
Tyrs i have a bunch of rogue buddies that'll be ganking hard pretty soon once i go back ally after im done with 3's. Ill let you know.

Do it. We must put all our !@#$ talking in the past and unite for ganking. Prepare for the world PvP hell called MoP!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Prepare for the world PvP that we will get bored of, cause the Horde will still outnumber us and keep killing us in giant packs, and then we will come to the forums and complain about unbalance in factions that is MoP!

FTFY
Edited by Samhein on 8/10/2012 12:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
08/10/2012 12:57 PMPosted by Samhein
Prepare for the world PvP that we will get bored of, cause the Horde will still outnumber us and keep killing us in giant packs, and then we will come to the forums and complain about unbalance in factions that is MoP!

FTFY

Have you read about instanced/consolidated zones? Will be even ally to horde ratio for the most part. Have fun with all the Darkspear allies.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman

Have you read about instanced/consolidated zones? Will be even ally to horde ratio for the most part. Have fun with all the Darkspear allies.

Will they battle my Pokemon?

It's ok, I am not worried either way. Most Darkspear allies are baddies who only transferred there cause they are Swifty fan boys.

Also this is Blizzard we are talking about. Their instanced/consolidated zones will work just about as well as anything they make.
Edited by Samhein on 8/10/2012 10:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Haha. So true...probably break every zone.

And I will never pet battle you. People like you that actually play Pokemon will have too much of an edge. =\
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
What are you trying to say? If you haven't ever played Pokemon you haven't experienced gaming in all it's glory. Pokemon is arguably one of the best games of all time.

If they ever released a Pokemon MMORPG, I guarantee it would be able to smash WoW.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Beatfreak: R1 Pokémon Master.

I will catch them all.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
spice nation #1
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
What are you trying to say? If you haven't ever played Pokemon you haven't experienced gaming in all it's glory. Pokemon is arguably one of the best games of all time.

If they ever released a Pokemon MMORPG, I guarantee it would be able to smash WoW.

It would be an awful MMORPG....but I'd still be addicted to it
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
I don't think it would be. If it worked similar to how WoW is, or any other MMORPG, the wild Pokemon could be just mobs wandering around the world. The main bad guys would be Team Rocket. You could start the original game with just Gen 1 Pokemon, then as you release more expansions just keep adding the new gens of Pokemon to it as the expansion.

The only problem I could see is there might be issue with combat. They would have to decide if they want to stick to a turn based combat or do something revolutionary like, when the Pokemon is released by the trainer you take control of that Pokemon and basically get to use his move sets and attacks in the format like most MMORPGS are now. Turn based combat could cause lots of grief and trolling so it probably wouldn't be smart.

But it will never happen, cause if it did, Blizzard would be shaking in their pants.
Edited by Samhein on 8/11/2012 5:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I don't think it would be. If it worked similar to how WoW is, or any other MMORPG, the wild Pokemon could be just mobs wandering around the world. The main bad guys would be Team Rocket. You could start the original game with just Gen 1 Pokemon, then as you release more expansions just keep adding the new gens of Pokemon to it as the expansion.

The only problem I could see is there might be issue with combat. They would have to decide if they want to stick to a turn based combat or do something revolutionary like, when the Pokemon is released by the trainer you take control of that Pokemon and basically get to use his move sets and attacks in the format like most MMORPGS are now. Turn based combat could cause lots of grief and trolling so it probably wouldn't be smart.

But it will never happen, cause if it did, Blizzard would be shaking in their pants.

So basically, the main part of the game is the part there are huge issues =/. But you're right..if they made it work...there would be no competition.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]