Who The @&$@ are the spices

90 Tauren Shaman
I mean if they made you a trainer that can only use 5 Pokemon in your set for every fight and then you take over as the Pokemon when it's released and each Pokemon has like 5 moves they can use and like a spellbook of 10 or so to chose from it could work. Wouldn't be hard for people to get used to learning about 50 moves for their team and only needing to know which 25 are useful at the particular situation. In WoW most people have like 30-40 spells on just one class.

It could work.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I mean if they made you a trainer that can only use 5 Pokemon in your set for every fight and then you take over as the Pokemon when it's released and each Pokemon has like 5 moves they can use and like a spellbook of 10 or so to chose from it could work. Wouldn't be hard for people to get used to learning about 50 moves for their team and only needing to know which 25 are useful at the particular situation. In WoW most people have like 30-40 spells on just one class.

It could work.

..why are you not a game designer
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Because it's hard to get out of this dungeon under my mom's house.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
There has to be a key somewhere, keep looking Sam
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I'd play it just for nostalgia's sake.

Wont quit WoW for it but I'd still play it lol.
Edited by Deliate on 8/11/2012 7:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
08/11/2012 07:27 PMPosted by Fluffyspice
There has to be a key somewhere, keep looking Sam

Oh, it's not locked. The sunlight burns my eyes if I try to go anywhere other then in the dungeon.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
08/11/2012 09:10 PMPosted by Samhein
Oh, it's not locked. The sunlight burns my eyes if I try to go anywhere other then in the dungeon.

I will mail you an umbrella and some sunglasses because I care about you that much.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I love killing people. Its sooooo fun!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I LOVE THEROGUE MORE THAN YOU THOUGH.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Haha, liessss!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]