25 Firelands Meta Run

90 Orc Rogue
http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/38372

If you have an openraid account you can sign up there.

Important:

Please have a mic and a general understanding of each boss on normal difficulty. I will explain the achievements and how to do them but I will not explain the boss fights for the normal version, so it's up to you to watch the videos if you are not familiar with the mechanics of each fight. I will give you three warnings when you mess up an achievement and cause us to wipe and then I will kick you from the group.

For the achievement Do A Barrel Roll we will be aiming to knock out the fiery tornado part and will not wipe if we fail on the other parts. I'm not saying we won't be able to get the other parts of the achievement but whether or not we get them depends on people's ability to avoid being hit by them.

All legendary parts of the staff quest, except siphons, will be rolled for at the beginning of the raid because I know multiple people will need them. This means if you win the roll at the start of the raid you get the quest items off every boss. If you do not agree with this then don't bother signing up.

Here's the achievements we will be doing.

Death from Above
Not an Ambi-Turner
Do A Barrel Roll (Fiery Tornadoes)
Bucket List
Share the Pain
Only the Penitent

Just posting this here in case anyone in interested in joining. I will more than likely be raid leading a heroic firelands next week to knock out the heroic boss achievements, just depends on the amount of people interested. Depending if I get a competent group of people we can just knock out these achievements on heroic and kill two birds with one stone. So if you're interested and you don't have a openraid account just post in this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Interested.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]