WTB Heroic Ragnaros Fire Hawk

85 Troll Druid
Title says it all.

150k for the mount
and for the rest of the raid that carries my bum, im willing to toss a Mecho Hog
for the raid members to roll on so they get something as well ^_^
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Cauch: I appreciate the help! Let me know what goes down. I am hoping to do it this week or the following because of Pandara. :)

Also Gooblet, how would u like to recieve payment being that I am not on Black Rock? If I can't get one through fall out, I may transfer gold to there, but that would be a last resort. Unless you can take it on SB I will buy tomorrow:)
I am free anytime after 6:30 server time. I can go any day of this week, pref Tuesday but im workable:)

Just let me know. I just want to get this done!
Edited by Hellocritty on 8/6/2012 7:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Let me know if you guys are still on for tomorrow. I will be on at 6:30 ST.
Also if you have an alt on SB to gather the gold and mecho hog for the raiders.

Cheers
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
We do have alts on SB (our old home). I am not sure how Goob wants to handle the gold. Just add him on realid and we can get it done. (I will remind him to look at these forums too)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Sounds good:)
I am on for tonight if 6:30 ST still works (Tues-Thurs) just let me know ahead of time. I will trade whoever's alt the gold and the mecho-hog.
I have him on RealId already, we are just finding out whose alt I can give the gold to.
Once you find out, I would like to get directions how to raid with the cross realm. Never have done it before.

Thanks and see you guys then!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Seems like they canceled. Still buying let me know Fall Out if you can do it and are for sure. I need to know within two weeks.

ty
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
If you are still interested, we can work something out for next week...I think.
Reply Quote
93 Human Paladin
BnT, what alts do you have on spinebreaker? im not on there anymore but i was epoch and know someone in your guild as of current, just wondering.
Werent you guys formally from adaptation?
Edited by Acrolisa on 8/11/2012 8:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
After Hellocritty gets his, I would be interested in purchasing one as well. PST me with details please.

However, I am only willing to do it on Spinebreaker. I am not willing to x-fer off server to do it. If anyone here is interested, let me know. I am willing to spend a decent amount of gold for it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]