MoP (Horde Spoilers)

90 Pandaren Mage

Good thing she never set foot on Pandaria and left. Who's to say she'll return or even step on it? Granted she came off more as Nazgrim's counterpart than Taylor has, so... yeah. There's that She might be doomed. Or she might be in line to become the Grand Sky Admiral of the Alliance and control all its Aerial forces.

I thought there was a cutscene somewhere that showed her on the land itself, talking with Admiral Taylor? Like he's complaining because he's been ordered to find Anduin without the support of the fleet and she basically tells him to grow a pair? I seem to remember that being a thing...

Anyway like someone said earlier the influence of the Sha is probably determined by what part of Pandaria you're on, hence what Sha is going to be trying to worm its way into your head. Jade Forest houses the Sha of Doubt, Rogers certainly isn't doubtful about her actions so it probably couldn't effect her. Conversely if she gets anywhere near the Shas of Anger/Hatred/Violence etc... its probably going to go worse for her then grey skin and a pair of nifty claws.
Edited by Liuv on 8/5/2012 6:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
08/05/2012 05:03 PMPosted by Kellick
Course, the Horde one still implies the Horde knowingly employs warlocks in its army, despite it having previously been said that they don't and that the leadership absolutely hates anything dealing with the stuff.

I think if that were the case then there wouldn't be any Warlocks at all still left in Orgrimmar. Same deal with Stormwind.

It's likely that there's still some lenience allowed. Though I guess I would have preferred it more if it were a Blood Elf Warlock instead but that would have made the schism between the races make a bit less sense. (Since Forsaken aren't as separated from Warlocks as Orcs are.)
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I thought there was a cutscene somewhere that showed her on the land itself, talking with Admiral Taylor? Like he's complaining because he's been ordered to find Anduin without the support of the fleet and she basically tells him to grow a pair? I seem to remember that being a things...

I've heard voice files for it, but it that could have been over a radio for all we know.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/05/2012 06:15 PMPosted by Drailen
Because there's this organization called "The Scryers" that is composed of mages and warlocks who went around collecting magical artifacts in Cataclysm.

The Scryers haven't done anything since The Burning Crusade.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
08/05/2012 06:21 PMPosted by Velarin
Because there's this organization called "The Scryers" that is composed of mages and warlocks who went around collecting magical artifacts in Cataclysm.

The Scryers haven't done anything since The Burning Crusade.

I think he meant the Reliquary.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
The Pandaren sent an envoy to ask us to stop cutting down their trees. I told him that his people should've listened to my request for more wood, and sent him back with scars. Releasing my anger felt good.

I could have told the pandaren this was gonna happen.
Reply Quote
08/05/2012 06:20 PMPosted by Elenie
I thought there was a cutscene somewhere that showed her on the land itself, talking with Admiral Taylor? Like he's complaining because he's been ordered to find Anduin without the support of the fleet and she basically tells him to grow a pair? I seem to remember that being a things...

I've heard voice files for it, but it that could have been over a radio for all we know.

She comes onto the ground, skip to 11:32

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV77vvKtzzE
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
08/05/2012 06:57 PMPosted by Vicara

She comes onto the ground, skip to 11:32

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV77vvKtzzE

Thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Kidnapping children and summoning demons?

God damn it...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

God damn it...

FOR THE HORDE!!!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin

God damn it...

FOR THE HORDE!!!

Don't encourage this!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

FOR THE HORDE!!!

Don't encourage this!

VICTORY OR DEATH

(Ok I'm done... :( Poor Pandas)
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Horde gets redeemed by expansion's end anyways. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
08/05/2012 07:21 PMPosted by Elenie
Horde gets redeemed by expansion's end anyways. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Since this behavior came out of nowhere and it's not looking too well, I don't even care about "lolredemption" at this point...
Edited by Spacemuffin on 8/5/2012 7:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
08/05/2012 07:23 PMPosted by Spacemuffin

Since this behavior came out of nowhere and it's not looking too well, I don't even care about "lolredemption" at this point...

Of course it came out of nowhere. How many times must I say it?

LOLSHA!

Horde's not responsible for its actions, and whatever it -is- responsible for will fall on Garrosh's shoulders, and considering the size of his head, there is plenty of room for stuff to fall on there. Just enjoy the ride.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
08/05/2012 07:26 PMPosted by Elenie
Just enjoy the ride.

Can't. Even if it's explained away as being "LOLSHA", as you put it, it will be held over Horde players heads. Example:

"Look what you did during MoP"
"It wasn't us, though, it was the Sha."
"lol, k, you keep telling yourself that. Just another example of how much amoral the Horde is."
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
08/05/2012 07:26 PMPosted by Elenie
Horde's not responsible for its actions, and whatever it -is- responsible for will fall on Garrosh's shoulders, and considering the size of his head, there is plenty of room for stuff to fall on there. Just enjoy the ride.

What you call "enjoy", I call "get over with" :P
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
08/05/2012 07:28 PMPosted by Bullcowsby
Just enjoy the ride.

Can't. Even if it's explained away as being "LOLSHA", as you put it, it will be held over Horde players heads. Example:

"Look what you did during MoP"
"It wasn't us, though, it was the Sha."
"lol, k, you keep telling yourself that. Just another example of how much amoral the Horde is."

Nah, that'd fly in Cata, but not here. It's like Old God influence all over again (in fact it pretty much is).

08/05/2012 07:28 PMPosted by Spacemuffin
What you call "enjoy", I call "get over with" :P

Whichever works.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
We'll find out soon enough.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
08/05/2012 07:30 PMPosted by Elenie
Nah, that'd fly in Cata, but not here. It's like Old God influence all over again (in fact it pretty much is).

Fair enough - I won't hold you to it though if you want to get in a low blow once in awhile :p
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]