Best Warlock transmog to DATE!

85 Worgen Warlock
Check this out! My warlock is gonna be a NECROMANCER in GW2!! Best.Transmog.EVER.

Seriously though, just done with the class, the game, etc. I was very foolish getting the 1 year contract dealy. Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice, well....you know the rest.

Here is what I miss....

Realm PVP battlegrounds-
Back in the day when people were good, they became server famous and even HUNTED on servers. The clash of pvp guilds and real server drama was fun! Now all we have is stale sit in que, rinse and repeat and kill paladin #3405.

40 Man Raids and unique raids like Kara-
40 man raids were simply EPIC! And I mean that very literally because back in the day when you got that purple epic you EARNED it. Again, same with pvp, NOW we sit in que and collect purples, easy peasy.

Resil, Expertise and other stupid stats-
STOP IT.

Exploration-
Remember when traveling the world could be dangerous and fun? Well believe it or not it used to be that way. A true sense of the "WORLD" of warcraft used to exist. Now we sit in our respective capitals and everything can be accomplished there, EVERYTHING. Might as well call it World of Stormwind.

Community-
Now you have to go far FAR back for this one but believe it or not there used to be a sense of community and people willing to help their fellow gamers. The dumbing down and ease of the game over time has opened up the floodgates for quantity over quality.

So in closing, yes you can have my stuff, yes I will go "DIAF" but I will pass on the fish.

Blizzard. Listen to your community and save it.
Edited by Hergar on 8/7/2012 2:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
08/07/2012 02:40 AMPosted by Hergar
in GW2

Why do you people insist on thrusting this game in our faces? Those who are interested will go, those who aren't will never go. Post here if you want to discuss GW2...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/2721885/
yes you can have my stuff,

If I played on Hellscream I'd probably take you up on this, however If I was you I wouldn't -actually- give my stuff away. For all your whining and complaining, you enjoy wow or you wouldn't be paying a sub this long.
Edited by Naleyva on 8/7/2012 2:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I am confused, is this a thread about how you are leaving for GW2? Because I have seen nothing about a transmog here.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
ahh see there it is, the community love! noone is whining here. just stating what I feel is all. take it for what you will.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
08/07/2012 02:46 AMPosted by Zitho
OP's Worgen Warlock looks ridiculously stupid in that armor set. Holy !@#$.

We can agree on that.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
08/07/2012 02:46 AMPosted by Zitho
The best part is if you saw him in game the helm looks reaaaaalllllllly stupid on worgens, its best to just hide it. They get all stretched out of shape and what not.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
So in closing, yes you can have my stuff, yes I will go "DIAF"

Yes... you -are- whining, people who aren't whining don't say dumb things like this. I believe you're just one of many who's burned out which is fine.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
08/07/2012 02:49 AMPosted by Acridic
The best part is if you saw him in game the helm looks reaaaaalllllllly stupid on worgens, its best to just hide it. They get all stretched out of shape and what not.

Wanted to post on my warlock, not all helms are this way but yes a good many of them are.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
You'll be back after you realize GW2 is a terrible game.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Warlock
08/07/2012 02:46 AMPosted by Hergar
ahh see there it is, the community love! noone is whining here. just stating what I feel is all. take it for what you will.

Not that. We aren't trolling you, you are trolling us with a misleading thread title. Also @ the small hope that you wanted me to comment on your xmog...nope. Not unique. It is just a preset thing that has been done at least several thousand times. A reskin, but still has been done too much. Take a look at this Zitho warlock up above me. He does not use a preset xmog.

Sorry to slam you OP, but your post was rather annoying. Don't jump through hoops to get your point across. Just say it.

Edit: and Drevoch switched his xmog up nicely with the hat. The style of hat stayed true to the worgen roots, yet the rest of the xmog gave him a warlock look. And it matches.
Edited by Qle on 8/7/2012 2:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
08/07/2012 02:50 AMPosted by Ðespicable
You'll be back after you realize GW2 is a terrible game.

Good or bad I wont be back. I'm just done is all. When my contract is up, I'm done =).
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
08/07/2012 02:50 AMPosted by Drevoch

Wanted to post on my warlock, not all helms are this way but yes a good many of them are.
The one I would love to have on my Worgen is the top hat, why could they not make it a green item with stats? Its the only top hat in the game. But for a plate wearer its really hard to find a good helm that goes on a Worgen, I have 4 Worgens. I think a good helm on a Worgen is like finding a good one for a Tauren.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
So who on hellscream needs money? Gotta have an 85 there, giving away 30k gold and literally tons of mats.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
You miss large raids so you're going to a game without raids?
Edited by Adelaide on 8/7/2012 2:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
08/07/2012 02:56 AMPosted by Hergar
So who on hellscream needs money? Gotta have an 85 there, giving away 30k gold and literally tons of mats.

If you insist on doing this, I've a better solution. Look up lowbie characters, find some using no heirlooms and surprise them with a large mail gift bag.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]