Pt.2 - Ally vs Horde - All Druid Wargame!

100 Night Elf Druid
Because there's less than a week to get that organized, I made the new thread... (But I plagiarized myself a bit... lol)

There's only 2 rules:
1) If you're actually playing, please keep clear of the streams of the opposite faction.
2) Have fun. :P Waffles4All!!

Please respond here if you want to join in the fun! We need at least 3 restos on each side, at least 1 feral FC for each side, and some amount of DPS. I was thinking 3 ferals & 4 moonkin DPS on each side, but all of that, obviously, is flexible based on interest; I'm just trying to keep the teams as balanced as possible.

First 10 to sign up on each side (name + role; also, any OS roles if you have and don't mind swapping to them in case we need to juggle a bit), I've taken into account the signups from the other thread.

Doesn't matter what server you're on! You'll need to have a realid friend (or someone on your server) somewhere in the raid (on your faction) that can invite you (IE: If I were Datah's friend, and you were Datah's friend, I could invite him, he could invite you) or you need to make friend. :P Just send me an ingame mail or whisper (if I'm on), with your realid address.

A couple of people will have to duck out for the podcast possibly before we wish to finish (hopefully we don't take so long to fill this time... >.<), so if we have people that are going to be late or sign up but aren't in the first 10 of their faction, don't despair!!

Date of the event:
Fri Night (8/10), @8pm Est.

Ally (10/10):
Restos: Pixie, Starship (most likely)
Ferals: Datah? (May have a tourney scheduling issue), Arielle, Bebbit (queuer), Dysheki, Perura (now Welda, for twice the confusion! :P), Ryuonato
FC: Earthreaver
Moonkin: <reserved - heals / moonkin>
Reserves: Wtsmushrooms (ally - moonkin), Katalinamoon (ally - moonkin - can't make it), Kals (ally - feral), Lionblaze (ally - moonkin), Hombrelobo (ally - feral / moonkin )
Needs: Reserves

Horde (8/10):
Restos: Veroicone (maybe), Moochacho
Ferals: Clay (Lead), Lachrymosa (taswind), Momill, Firekeeper (can be moonkin / feral - horde / ally), Thulcandra, <waffle>
FC'er: <waffle>
Moonkin: Cyous
Reserves: Spammer (horde - moonkin - queuer - perhaps the next one. :P), Zultani (horde - moonkin), Ozzy (horde - feral)
Needs: FC'er.

Maybes and on standby:

Streamers:
Datah (Ally) - http://www.twitch.tv/datahz
Kalze (Ally) - http://twitch.tv/kalsqt
Hombrelobo - http://www.twitch.tv/rawrjayg
Teamwaffle (Ally): http://twitch.tv/teamwafflepodcast

Taswind (? - probably Horde) - http://www.twitch.tv/tearsong (At least until I lag too badly and kill it.)

Cyous (Horde) - Fraps recording - maybe stream
Cathassity (Horde) http://twitch.tv/cathassity

Would love to have a recorder ally side, as well. :)
Edited by Taswind on 8/10/2012 1:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Should be able to make it.

P.S. If you haven't gone down a slip 'n' slide in ages do it again.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Need to keep healers even this time around, Horde lost their last game because Alliance had 3 to our 1!

I'll be sure to fraps this time around, that way we can see Arielle nom me to death...again...and again..and again...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
trolls and taurens! yay
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
08/04/2012 10:05 PMPosted by Cyous
Need to keep healers even this time around, Horde lost their last game because Alliance had 3 to our 1!

Yeah - we have 2 on each side atm. Its going to be odd with the disparity of ferals to moonkin, but not much to be done about that. I can only swap to moonkin / feral on ally or feral on horde. :(

08/04/2012 10:13 PMPosted by Firekeeper
trolls and taurens! yay

Sorry Fire, Horde DEFINITELY needs more ppl... Depending on what happens with the last spots, I don't quite know if you'll be Feral or Moonkin atm...

I hope that's ok. >.<
Edited by Taswind on 8/4/2012 10:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
08/04/2012 10:51 PMPosted by Taswind

Yeah - we have 2 on each side atm. Its going to be odd with the disparity of ferals to moonkin, but not much to be done about that. I can only swap to moonkin / feral on ally or feral on horde. :(

trolls and taurens! yay

Sorry Fire, Horde DEFINITELY needs more ppl... Depending on what happens with the last spots, I don't quite know if you'll be Feral or Moonkin atm...

I hope that's ok. >.<

it's not a problem :> i'm horde at heart anyways. heheh.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I want to join again :D (Momill, Tauren Feral Druid)
Reply Quote
91 Worgen Druid
Count me in! =D Feral Alliance! =D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'd go but

a) I don't know that I'll be available (supposed to be nabbing my sister before we go on vacation and shes a 3.5 hour drive away)
b) Alliance is already really really feral heavy. :P

If I happen to be around and online at the time and you need me lmk Tas.

TL;DR: Toss me on backup for feral alliance.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I'll go if you need a moonkin!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Np KalZEE. :P ./ducks

Can one of the current Ally Ferals FC?

08/05/2012 07:15 AMPosted by Wtsmushrooms
I'll go if you need a moonkin!

We do for role balance, but ally needs an FC; so I need a volunteer feral - or we can rotate ferals if none want to FC multiple games - to swap to FC first. I listed you on reserve for the moment.

08/04/2012 10:05 PMPosted by Cyous

We didn't have a choice there, Cyous - we originally had 3 heals on both sides signed up; but a ton of ppl skipped out. :( (My rescheduling it probably didn't help.)
Edited by Taswind on 8/5/2012 1:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This sounds like a blast. I can only offer Feral. I can FC if needed, but im not geared for it. It would pretty much be the gear you see me in here with all resill gear @ 5004. I can change some Glyphs/talents for the fight if needed. (I tend to be a FC a lot)

I would love a chance to run with some of you guys.

EDIT: I see how feral heavy alliance is. Im up for whatever!

EDIT2: Ill bring plenty of bubblegum!
Edited by Earthreaver on 8/5/2012 2:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Threw you in as FC, Earth; gear isn't really an issue. (As long as it's not 0 resil. :P)

Ally is closed. And we're apparently running the complete antithesis of a DOT cleave.
Need 2 more Hordes.

Wtsmushrooms - I know a couple of ally people will be stepping out about an hr into the games, so I'm sure you'll get in; we just needed someone willing to FC on Ally side. :( Sorry!
Edited by Taswind on 8/5/2012 4:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Awesome. Ill send you a RealID
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Someone should ask Swifty to come on his druid for this one or the next one. We could easily get a few hundred players :D

However...do we want that much potential trolling? Attention is good though >=/

This is just a bump post btw.

Moar Horde please.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
^ Can send him a tweet with the link or mention it on his FB page, never know :P

Woot :D! Should have no problem making it this Friday.

I need to start doing random bgs on this toon again to practice :P I'll be recording as well via fraps and posting it on my youtube channel /nacochan and if people want to send me their footage I can edit them all together :)
Edited by Veroicone on 8/6/2012 1:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
08/06/2012 12:28 PMPosted by Veroicone
Woot :D! Should have no problem making it this Friday. Real id is

Please remove your real id, we'll provide details come Friday ^^
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Done :)

Forgot we can't list them on the forums >_> thanks :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I have a moonkin <--------there who is sexy enough to do this. Kil'Jaeden Moonkin.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Katalinamoon/simple
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]