Pt.2 - Ally vs Horde - All Druid Wargame!

100 Night Elf Druid
08/06/2012 01:39 PMPosted by Bebbit
Spammer is boomkin by the way.

That's what I get for assuming, LOL. Since I stole his original Feral PVP Guide... yeah. :)
If both he AND Wookie want to join, that'd be good too, Horde is still short a few people.

Re: RealID - will do.

Katalina - I put you down as reserves for now; but definately feel free to send me an ingame mail with realID.

Also, WTB, 2 more Hordes + reserves!!!
Edited by Taswind on 8/6/2012 3:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Spammer works Friday nights like a chump.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Playfighting with druids > work. Call out sick! :P

What time do you get out, perhaps you can make it afterwards?
Edited by Taswind on 8/6/2012 4:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Probably wont be home til midnight PST, another time perhaps :p
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
"All work, and no play, make Homer go <*mumble mumble*>..."
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Come join a well organized group of inter-WoW friends this Friday night at 9:00pm Eastern (8:00pm Central; 7:00pm Mountain; 6:00pm Pacific) for a few hours of all-Druid PvP.

Come play against/with Multi-Gladiators and some of the best druids in the region! Play with the people you inspect for tips and tricks to your class! This is purely for fun, and we will have a good time. Everyone, if you're a druid, is invited! No one is left out, if you're a druid.

Multi-Gladiator or just a Newb-kin? Doesn't matter! We're here to bring the community together in a glorious act of pixel-on-pixel violence and screenshotting Datah's corpse while dancing in Moonkin or Bear forms (pick your poison). Shred and Mangle your way through your enemies. Come Bear Hug a tree (MOP plug, yay!).

Maybe you just want to relax? NO PROBLEM. Hibernates left and right, front and back. Hell, even the Moonkins take a few naps. Come relax with us as you stretch out and wait for that Cyclone to fade...again...and again...and again. Endless Cyclones for everyone! Also Tranquility. That's fun when 3 get popped at once. You'll feel Soothing relief from a long day of work/farming/grinding/LFR/DS/other BGs/MOP Beta/PTR/TradeChannel/SwiftyVideos/nothing?/etc. Believe me and try for yourself what this night has to offer!

PvP gear is not required, (though we strongly recommended it).

Our previous games were full of laughter and warbles. Our strategies made Hero of the Horde/Alliance go "waffles." No one had a bad time. Everyone was laughing at the end of each game.

Need more Horde!
Edited by Cyous on 8/6/2012 11:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You win the internet Cyous. or at least the only parts of the internet that matter; those that druids lurk in.

Oh and turns out I won't have to pick up my sister 'til next week so if you need another feral on alliance I'm in.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
./hands Cyous an internet-(#)

I removed your "Maybe" status, Kals - but you were already replaced as a starter. :(

(But I'm sure reserves will see action as well, since at least two need to leave early, and another has a possible schedule conflict that he's waiting on a time for.)
Edited by Taswind on 8/7/2012 6:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
May not be able to make it this Friday, so if there's a stand by resto that can go!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Boomkin Lionblaze reporting for duty! I haz like 4.7k resil w/ Rathrak , sadly not heroic and sadly no cunning
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Who would want to play with Gladiators and Heroes?! I sure would! Enlist now!

Need moar Horde!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
CFT
I'll ask Thul if he wants to come again. I think he would.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
yup, i'm down. :)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I'm preeeeeeeeeetty close to bloodthirsty so I may be doing some farming. However, I'll only bail on you guys if you have more than enough Alliance around. But just because people are signed up doesn't mean they show (lol). So I'll be around, just hopefully there will be plenty of Alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
08/09/2012 01:02 AMPosted by Dysheki
I'm preeeeeeeeeetty close to bloodthirsty so I may be doing some farming. However, I'll only bail on you guys if you have more than enough Alliance around. But just because people are signed up doesn't mean they show (lol). So I'll be around, just hopefully there will be plenty of Alliance.

o damn. gogogo!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
If horde needs another Boomkin I'd love to go :D. I have 4.5k Resil, and Normal mode Rathrak/CotC.
Edited by Zultani on 8/9/2012 10:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hai guiz. Remember this is tomorrow!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Dibs on bear-bagging Cyous.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I'll go and kitty it up horde side.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]