Vampiric Touch bug darkmoon faire - urgent!!

90 Undead Priest
I get "This cannot be used here" when I'm in the darkmoon faire arena trying to cast Vampiric Touch. I can't even cast it in the arena at all. Thanks for taking the time to look at this. Please also make sure that sin and punishment works appropriately when this is fixed, since Vampiric Touch used to be able to be dispelled without backlash prior to this month.
Edited by Joefro on 8/6/2012 11:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Priest
I just had the same problem.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
same problem
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
doubt they'll realize it until an employee runs into this problem. but yea, same here.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Posting to report that I too am having this bug. Please fix!! :C
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
It's not just the arena btw. It's the entire darkmoon island that causes this issue. Was this bug around last month? I never checked on my priest.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Same problem, yes mad.
Reply Quote
98 Orc Shaman
Very annoying problem. Happening to me as well.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
No reports of it happening last month?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
still can't cast
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Luce - last month and all previous months, VT has worked, but sin and punishment hasnt. VT used to be able to get dispel'd like it was nothin.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
So no Darkmoon ganking/deathmatching for my priest eh? :/
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Mhmmm... This basically cripples me in the DMF Deathmatch >:(
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Pfft, I can't survive in there anyway. With or without VT.

I need a raid for this, don't I?

ps. OP: fix your title to mention DMF and that it's Urgent (since it's only this week)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Just tested this and im not able to cast Vampiric Touch also. Tried in the arena and on some of the crabs by the boardwalk.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Still can't participate in ANY DMF pvp, world or deathmatch. Please fix - this is just about the only time I get to have any good world pvp on my priest. :/
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
Just tried this and confermed you can't use Vampiric Touch anywhere on the island.

This is a big problem and it gives other classes an unfair advantage vs shadow priests since they will now do more dps then us.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Just tried this and confermed you can't use Vampiric Touch anywhere on the island.

This is a big problem and it gives other classes an unfair advantage vs shadow priests since they will now do more dps then us.

As if it wasn't easy enough already for a rogue to gank me while fishing in DM island . . . now i'm just a free HK. Please fix asap blizzard. :/
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
4 days of having to be carried or play disc, bit good.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
It will be fixed in 3 years.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]