Shadow Priest looking for a guild for MoP

85 Worgen Priest
Hi Alexstrasza,

I am a Shadow Priest looking for a decent guild for Mists of Pandaria content.

I've been on Alexstrasza for 6 years, just looking for a new place to call home and enjoy the new content with good people. Most of my friends have quit the game altogether over recent months, so I have no allegiance to any guild currently.

I have my experience doing hardcore raiding, heroic modes, etc for years, all that is fine but isn't required. I play the game a ton when things are happening and a guild has tons of activity in it. Guilds that only have 5-8 people online during peak hours of non raid nights are not really for me. I love to stay active and do things with my guild.

I may not have the best current gear, or a legendary, but all of those things are just extra. Skill is what you can't teach or earn in this game and I have that covered. Plus, with a gear reset, you won't be disappointed, trust me.

Just looking for an established guild with great people and a hearty desire to complete MoP content successfully. You don't have to be the most hardcore guild, but please at least have the intentions of raiding the new content, doing lots of 5 mans and 5 man heroics in the beginning of MoP and leveling together. A sense of guild if you will.

Something I feel that has been long lost in this game in recent years is the sense of guild, doing things together and for the greater good of the members. It isn't all about raiding the most recent boss, and killing yourself or your friendships to get it done. It's about playing as a team and enjoying the experience with people you like. If progression comes from that, even better.

Send me a mail in-game, contact me in-game, or respond here. I'm not really sure how active Alexstrasza's realm forums are so it was worth a shot to post here.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Good luck.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Contingency-alex.enjin.com
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
This server seems to be dead :(
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
08/06/2012 03:55 PMPosted by Restriction
This server seems to be dead :(

Nowai?!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
08/05/2012 07:40 PMPosted by Røth
Contingency-alex.enjin.com

always taking applications
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Restriction - Dark Tide is expanding its roster for MoP. We are a 10 man guild. As DT we have been around for about 16 months, but the core members have raided together since Naxx.

We're currently doing lots of old content runs and still working on heroic DS progression, right up to the end. Seem to offer a lot of what you claim you value. If so, we could be a good fit.

We're an adult guild. Average age is probably around 30-32.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Bump, nobody has contacted me yet or gotten back to me :(

I thought we were friends Alexstrasza.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
How do I shot guild?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Wouldn't it be wiser for you to actually be active in your search for a guild (for example applying to various guilds on the server) as opposed to just expecting guilds to come to you? Realm forums do not work like the guild recruitment forums where guilds reply with their information.
Reply Quote
2 Night Elf Hunter
swagcuzyolo is recruiting for swag competitions in MoP

Our needs:
Annoying hipsters
Cool kids
Kids who wear their hats sideways

Swagcuzyolo has a long history of being toolbags, join us today!
Edited by Shejelly on 8/19/2012 12:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
08/18/2012 08:02 PMPosted by Chicky
Wouldn't it be wiser for you to actually be active in your search for a guild (for example applying to various guilds on the server) as opposed to just expecting guilds to come to you? Realm forums do not work like the guild recruitment forums where guilds reply with their information.

If there was a guild that actually accepted applications on this server, I would love to do that :)

But since I can't seem to find one that actually does this that is still actively raiding (or has plans for MoP at the least), contact me in-game!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Our website was linked twice, I dunno about other guilds on server but checking wowprogress usually makes it pretty easy to get contact info.
Reply Quote
2 Night Elf Hunter
Swagcuzyolo>!@#$ingency
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
08/20/2012 02:04 PMPosted by Imonshrooms
Our website was linked twice, I dunno about other guilds on server but checking wowprogress usually makes it pretty easy to get contact info.

From what I can tell, out of the top 10 guilds on Alexstrasza Alliance side, only four of them still consistently raid looking at the armory, and one I'm not so sure about because they had no kills last week. The others all seem to be dead or not raiding. I'm not sure WoW Progress is the best source right now to try to find a guild here. That's of course why I posted on the realm forums!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
OP is stupid.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
08/21/2012 03:53 PMPosted by Mowa
OP is stupid.

:)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I can now see why the search is as difficult as foreseen. Alexstrasza, Y SO DEAD???
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Looks to me like you just don't want it enough.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
08/23/2012 03:08 PMPosted by Imonshrooms
Looks to me like you just don't want it enough.

I want it enough alright! I'll just have to prove it!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]