Blizzard Doesn't Need a Stance on IRL issues

(Locked)

85 Tauren Death Knight
The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft.

The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net, or Blizzard Entertainment are subject to deletion.

Come Monday all your thread will be deleted because they do not pertain to the World of Warcraft, Battle.net, or Blizzard Entertainment.

Blizzard needs to place in their rules that they do not have a stance on IRL issues because tbh imo it is a waste of their time that could be spent on more pressing issues that fall under the World of Warcraft, Battle.net, or Blizzard Entertainment.

After seeing this post know and understand what your doing is unacceptable. Now if you continue to do it don't act as if there was no warning this thread & the Please Read thread stands as such and is here for all to see.

Blizzard doesn't have a stance on IRL social matters.
Edited by Mælstromedos on 8/5/2012 6:17 PM PDT
90 Dwarf Warlock
But whether Blizzard supports buying Girl Scout cookies when their proceeds go to the K K K is a serious matter that affects whether I continue purchasing their products.
85 Human Paladin
No. I need Blizzard to tell me what they think of Michelle Jenneke and her sexy dancing.
90 Undead Warlock
08/05/2012 06:17 PMPosted by Awkward
But whether Blizzard supports buying Girl Scout cookies when their proceeds go to the K K K is a serious matter that affects whether I continue purchasing their products.

Don't forget Blizzard's opinion on fashion, you don't want to get the wrong dress.
70 Tauren Druid
THANK YOU.
90 Dwarf Death Knight
This post does not belong in "General Discussion" but rather in "Paladin". Please delete and re-post.
100 Blood Elf Priest
08/05/2012 06:17 PMPosted by Awkward

Yeah and considering I'm part of the United Clowns of America Incorporated It's really important that I find out why there's not an equal representation of clowns in WoW. Everybody loves clowns!
Blizzard Employee
Please remember the forum guidelines and stick to posting about topics that are game related. Thanks, all!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]