90 Troll Shaman
04/22/2006

Vanilla sucked.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
1/24/06
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I'ver been here since 2000 hacked once while away serving returned in 2005 or so ive always rolled on runetotem.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Since sometime right around the opening. Same toon, a million different names, and servers.

I remember baby Grimmauld running the flag in low level WSG, to the tune of "rogues shouldn't be carrying!"

Now we just gotta find the other WSG pal, Blasblar
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
i miss HOMICIDE best guild in the world had there up and downs
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
We all left it to die!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
NECRO AHOY

not that it really matters
Edited by Acryllic on 7/24/2013 6:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
January 22, 2006. Played mostly on the Alliance side with Seajade - Night Elf hunter at first.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
April 2006 was when I came around. And I'm back, from outer space! for now...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Been here since the start of runetotem...been my first server from get go
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
2/5/2005

I think I have a problem...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/2006

Therapy
Fate
Gimped
Reply Quote
Biggsulls back in town, it appears blizz has forgiven me and I can speak yet again.

Be afraid.

SW mad.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
02/2006

Therapy
Fate
Gimped

I dont remember Fate or Therapy.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
3/20/06

Transferred off last year (Andolen), but I still have some alts here...

Chaos and Mayhem
Insight -> FoE
Is Out of Mana
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Therapy was ok, they just finished mag heading into tk and ssc. Fate finished ssc and was on kael.

Gm of Fate (highmarine or whatever) pulled a D I C K move and merge the guild with inevitable but only taking the officers ( but not all of them went along with the merge) and left everyone else but only to get benched.
Edited by Specc on 8/23/2013 1:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Therapy was ok, they just finished mag heading into tk and ssc. Fate finished ssc and was on kael.

Gm of Fate (highmarine or whatever) pulled a D I C K move and merge the guild with inevitable but only taking the officers ( but not all of them went along with the merge) and left everyone else but only to get benched.

http://web.archive.org/web/20080211200341/http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=4164428004&sid=1

Good times.

In general, everyone in our guild thought this entire thing sounded extremely !@@%ty and terribly handled, and it certainly seems and sounds like a hell of a lot like a few select people from a guild were attempting to %!@! over the majority of the other members by taking the ID to attune themselves, not caring what any of the other members thought..

So, to that end, we decided to take the ID from a few former Fate members that were screwed over, brought 5 or so of them along to attune them, and killed Kael'Thas a few minutes ago with that raid ID. If Inevitable really did pay to purchase the ID from any Fate member, they are welcome to message me in game and I will reimburse them the full amount on the spot.

This just seemed like way too much bull!@@% to us so we figured we were bored and we'd do at least a little something about it.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Runetotem is rank 1. Best players NA.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
04/29/2005

Been on Runetotem since 08, start of Wrath.

8 years is a long time.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
04/22/2006

Vanilla sucked.

Vanilla was the best! Games made for casuals now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]