Evnaa = Horde

inb4 Pebz fanboy
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
you're a good mage
Edited by Pebz on 8/1/2012 9:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Which of your toons did you actually get the achieve on?...cause I would hate to see you trying to profit off a dupe scam....
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
APPARENTLY THIS MIMIC OF A CHARACTER HAS 700K HORDE SIDE.
WELL OBVIOUSLY WE HAVE A DUPLICATOR ON LAUGHING SKULL.
Reply Quote
19 Blood Elf Rogue
Whether it is a dupe or not is irrelevant. Stating it's a dupe from the amount of information any of you have just simply shows how boring your lives are (conspiracy theorists), or how low your IQ's are. Instead of spending time negatively commenting on this thread, why not do something about your pathetic PvP and PvE ratings.
Edited by Overkill on 8/3/2012 8:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Are you mad bro?....cause you sound really really mad....and scammers hackers dupers are all a bunch of scumbags and they should be everyone's concern...whether it is a dupe or not is highly relevant - as the crimson deathcharger is a known item that has been illegally duplicated on every server Blizz has...and next time log on your main and post like a real man....

Even Pebz post screams of a scam with his "quick and fast deal".....We have enough liars, cheaters, and thieves in the real world...do we really need them here too?....
Edited by Kapowee on 8/3/2012 8:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
19 Blood Elf Rogue
Yes I am furious.
Reply Quote
I have two of them. One I bought cheap which I don't know how it was obtained. The other is from my 80 twink horde side, whisper me I will link the achieve, and shadowmourne to you. These are both gotten 100% legit by me, and I will sell them both for a good deal.
Reply Quote
And to the alt thing I'm posting because I want to sell ally side mainly, I listed my main in the post, problem as I just said pst me.
Reply Quote
Different account, if you care, which there's no reason why you should, pst me.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
sounds like a hack
Reply Quote
1 Orc Shaman
08/03/2012 08:02 AMPosted by Overkill
Whether it is a dupe or not is irrelevant. Stating it's a dupe from the amount of information any of you have just simply shows how boring your lives are (conspiracy theorists), or how low your IQ's are. Instead of spending time negatively commenting on this thread, why not do something about your pathetic PvP and PvE ratings.

Says the guy who is also always barking in trade to sell his. He told me in whispers he only paid 15k each for them. Overkill even said he contacted blizzard and blue gave him approval. When I told him I was going to verify his story with blue so that I could do it also he got really pissed really fast. Overkill KNOWS they are dupes, he just doesn't want anyone to care.
Edited by Safedeposit on 8/28/2012 2:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]