[A] Profession Kits

85 Night Elf Druid
I am currently selling all profession kits Alliance side. All kits are done according to wow-professions. I've sold quite a few sets and all transactions go smoothly. Pst me in-game or post here if interested. If im not online, please post here as i could be watching this thread but playing a different toon etc., prices are listed below.

Enchanting-18k
Engineering-14k
Blacksmithing-22k
Jewelcrafting-15k *Only goes to 495, as per Wow-professions.com
Inscription-14k
Alchemy-9k
Tailoring-25k
First Aid-2.5k
Leatherworking-21k
Edited by Zerosanity on 9/2/2012 7:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
What?!?! No cooking? :) I'll try and catch you in-game. I have a couple alts I need to get a profession leveled up on.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Bump, 2 jc and an eng kit sold yesterday.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Definently a good buy if you looking for a profession or to be financially relevant AT ALL next expansion. Really good guy, gave me ETAs on when to be online contacted me on my numerous alts, fast efficient etc etc

Thanks for the Alch, still gotta work on the rest of it!

Bump!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Bump, BS, Alch and 2 JC kits sold. Get your profs up to 525 before mop!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Bump, Added Leatherworking kits now as ive got an alt with skinning finally. Also, im starting MoP preorder kits. Details below

-I will hold the kit for you until MoP releases, so if you want it for a monk it wont take up space in your bank.
-You'll get it on release day, modified to fit any changes done to the way professions are levelled.
-Only selling 5.
-For the base cost of materials, no extra labour charge, i will change the kit from 1-525 to 1-600.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I'll buy an engineering one off you. Message me in game ASAP
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Bump up. Alch, Enchanting and Jc kits sold. Still selling kits and taking pre-orders!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
got an Engineering kit from him. Was wicked. 525 engineering ftw.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Bumpin up, Eng, 2 Jc and 2 Enchanting kits sold.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
need get u in game, missing numerous things, already bought two rods u didnt give me, but i need a arcanite rod now which is expensive etc, missing a few greater nethers i believe.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Contacted him, problem solved. Still looking for mop preorders
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
I would like to buy an engineering kit and a jewelcrafting kit plz.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
i'll be on for most of the night. hit me up on either this character or Zinrohk, my warrior alt
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Bump up
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
do you sell kits for people whose toons have some levels already or only 1-525.

asking about only buying about level 100-150 and up for inscription
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Contact me ingame we can work something out.

Also currently selling 1 Blacksmith kit at cost, need to level an alts mining. ^^ hit me up in game if interested
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Been trying to get in touch with you for a BS kit. Catch me in-game...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Hey guys, kit prices updated for 5.0.4, im back in business now, had quite a bit of rl stuff to go through. I currently have an alch and enchant kit in stock, also taking orders on kits.

Mohel ive got you added in game ill try to contact you whenever possible.

My battle tag is Rad#1861, add me to see me on all alts. or add zerosanity and Zinrohk to see me on my two main toons.
Reply Quote
53 Human Rogue
You still alive?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]