So that makes 310

100 Goblin Rogue
201 ganks in Stormwind. I'd imagine most of the horde doesn't know what I spend my time doing every day or two, but it sure seems like everyone in Stormwind is getting used to me after 2 weeks.

My goal is 500 before MoP hits. Don't make it so easy.

EDIT: It's actually 310 now. I slowed down after a while, and this recent patch is making getting away from the guards a whole new ballgame.
Edited by Drillgorg on 9/4/2012 11:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Are these people afk lol? Too bad I don't commit my time on LnH anymore like I use to ;(
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
Most of them are not. I get a ton of kills from low level characters i can oneshot from the rooftops with deadly throw, some i have to keep chucking to finish them off. Then there's anyone below lvl 80 i can oneshot with ambush, 81-84 takes maybe one or two more hits.

85s that just dinged don't have time to react, and I tend not to mess with geared 85s, although they like to get in my way as much as possible.

Usually, if I can get away from the guards, i can handle one geared 85 at a time, and I've taken on as many as 3 and lived. I can't tell what kind of person is following me all the time, some are there to kill me, others are there to cheer me on.
Reply Quote
98 Blood Elf Rogue
Rogue ganks lowbies and undergeared players; runs from everyone else.

Fascinating.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
More like ganks lowbies in the middle of a city full of high level players, several of which have formed groups to stop me. It's harder than it sounds, I don't always get away clean, and there's plenty of instances where 85s show up to kill me. Try it sometime. Getting away is its own challenge, the kill itself is somewhat cheap.
Edited by Drillgorg on 8/9/2012 9:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
98 Blood Elf Rogue
I spent many days doing that during the end of BC. It got boring.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Oh, this is cute Lightninghoof's pve community blow's off steam by killing questers. Great server we got here folk's.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
On Monday me and buddy Adivhan did some preventative ganking.

Sure wuz fun.

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm92/calebicard/lulz/campedrog1.jpg
http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm92/calebicard/lulz/campedrog2.jpg
http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm92/calebicard/lulz/campedrog3.jpg

Il admit ole Drillgorg was very creative in several escape attempts, the one where you booted out of the water in the canals was the best.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
It's a game dude, chill. I fight lvl 85s when it's smart to do so, or i get killed. There's a difference between cowardice and reservation. I've killed plenty of 85s, and several of them were at once.

But anyways, I encourage you guys trying to kill me. That's what makes it fun, not killing the lowbies. I don't pay for this game to do the same boring crap over and over again. Having the odds stacked way against my favor is fun. I get more of a thrill from my trips to SW than I do anything else in the game.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Rogue ganks lowbies and undergeared players; runs from everyone else.

Fascinating.

Made me giggle.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]