MOOSE THE GREAT CHALLENGE

90 Human Warlock
Greetings fellow bloodhoofers, i am making a challenge for MOP early so everyone has a chance to see this eventually. Here is the deal, I will be flagged for the entire leveling process 85-90 if you kill me I will fork up 1kgold. So bring it on nerds, as the greatest pvper ever on bloodhoof i guarantee no one will kill me, prove me wrong.

TLDR
MOP 85-90 KILL ME YOU GET 1K GOLD

Good luck kitty cats.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
easy
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
DESTRO LOCK FROST MAGE INC
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
This will be fun.
Reply Quote
86 Undead Death Knight
The only time you live is when you have 3 healers.
I proved that in TB.
Was !@#$ting on you and you needed 2 warriors, a DK, and some random %^-* to help peel. I killed them, then you at ICG.

Besides - the only reason you make this challenge is because warlocks are getting a buff. Kinda like saying "If you can kill my 2200 rogue, I'll give you 40000g."

Kinda like being the smartest kid with down syndrome.

Also, I heard you got spanked.
Reply Quote
86 Undead Death Knight
@Moose

http://tinyurl.com/cpbal7r

I visualize you like this.
Reply Quote
@Moose

http://tinyurl.com/cpbal7r

I visualize you like this.

ROFL
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
The only time you live is when you have 3 healers.
I proved that in TB.
Was !@#$ting on you and you needed 2 warriors, a DK, and some random %^-* to help peel. I killed them, then you at ICG.

Besides - the only reason you make this challenge is because warlocks are getting a buff. Kinda like saying "If you can kill my 2200 rogue, I'll give you 40000g."

Kinda like being the smartest kid with down syndrome.

Also, I heard you got spanked.

Having seen moose play againest top level cdew/talb/snutz and actually make it a game. id say hes pretty goood.
I guess im wrong though any scrub like me or you plays againest those guys all the time.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Matt, Cadderly and i will be camping you =3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
^lawl bye bye warlock
Reply Quote
86 Undead Death Knight

Having seen moose play againest top level cdew/talb/snutz and actually make it a game. id say hes pretty goood.
I guess im wrong though any scrub like me or you plays againest those guys all the time.

Arena = world pvp?

I wasn't aware we were bringing 3s groups to quest with. But by your calculations, just because him and 2 other geared decent players faced a top team and didn't lose right off the bat, that makes him good?

So - if I strip my DK down naked and COI kite Swifty for a few minutes, and he eventually beats me, that makes me good?

You are comparing apples to oranges. For example, a few months ago I was in a 5man Frosty premade for AB. When we rushed LM there was a 5man premade from Dara Mactire, and we crushed them with equal numbers. Does that mean we are better?

I give props to all people reflected in my post and to Moose - he's a good pvper. But no where near the best.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Before i jump into this all i want to say is i have no idea who you are veikko if you killed me in tol barad when i was drunk congrats !

Oh and i beat talbadar cdew biotox on stream <3

PS Dara Mactire is !@#$

PSPS #1 pvper bloodhoof good luck in mop
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
dont worry moose ill help you with my great class
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
QUICK GO BEAR FORM
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
ill wog you moose
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Arena = world pvp?

I wasn't aware we were bringing 3s groups to quest with. But by your calculations, just because him and 2 other geared decent players faced a top team and didn't lose right off the bat, that makes him good?

So - if I strip my DK down naked and COI kite Swifty for a few minutes, and he eventually beats me, that makes me good?

You are comparing apples to oranges. For example, a few months ago I was in a 5man Frosty premade for AB. When we rushed LM there was a 5man premade from Dara Mactire, and we crushed them with equal numbers. Does that mean we are better?

I give props to all people reflected in my post and to Moose - he's a good pvper. But no where near the best.

WHy would you use swifty in an example? hes a 40 year old virgin who hasnt done anything except make a one shot macro that is for some reason famous.
at least use a good warrior like hoodrych or something .
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Before i jump into this all i want to say is i have no idea who you are veikko if you killed me in tol barad when i was drunk congrats !

Oh and i beat talbadar cdew biotox on stream <3

PS Dara Mactire is !@#$

PSPS #1 pvper bloodhoof good luck in mop

I was actually watching the stream at the time. You were making talb rage out over your random silences.
Reply Quote
Just a heads up Destro lock Frost mage vs Disc Frost mage who should win? Im almost positive its disc frost but I COULD BE WRONG because moose and menopause got blow the !@#$ up. Ive had harder games vs resto sham affliction lock. Rank 1 bloodhoof in what the special ed bracket?
Edited by Foen on 8/6/2012 6:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Hey foen nice arena master title, oh wait.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Wait hold on i heard you were proud of beating my full ruthless mage in 2s when that was my first day ever playing mage and i was drunk (tuna and war can attest) your so good teach me how to play mage 2k hero lololol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]