Level requirements for MoP JC dailies?

85 Human Warlock
08/09/2012 09:01 AMPosted by Spiteful
spirits of harmony or whatever being used for everything and bop makes me nervous.

Prime crafting mats are always BoP at the start of an expansion and made BoE later.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Quit complaining jesus now we can learn one recipe a day as apposed to about 1 every 3-5 days! Plus u can also make as many as you want per day just do some mindless farming for the spirits and u can learn all of em in a day if u had the spirits. (HIGHLY unlikely anyone could collect that many spirits
Reply Quote
88 Undead Warlock
So far, I have spent six days and eighteen rare gems to learn six cuts that are useless to me.

I do not find this to be an improvement over the Wrath/Cata model.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
10/03/2012 12:16 PMPosted by Archain
Quit complaining jesus now we can learn one recipe a day as apposed to about 1 every 3-5 days! Plus u can also make as many as you want per day just do some mindless farming for the spirits and u can learn all of em in a day if u had the spirits. (HIGHLY unlikely anyone could collect that many spirits

Um...pretty sure they quit complaining, which is why you had to necro a 2 month old thread. So now it is YOU who are continuing the mindless threads.

Oh, and FYI, at least with the JC dailies, after three days you learned a cut you could actually use. Can't tell you how much my JCs are enjoying the strength hybrids and PvP cuts considering my only 90 for the foreseeable future is a druid.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]