Kael and his dumb Phoenix mount

Man do I ever want a shot at those Ashes. Does anyone run a regular small group to try for this thing? And could you use a priest? (Holy or Shadow)

Hit me!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I wouldn't shoot for a group with this. Just grab a melee DPS and two man it. You equip the staff and los kael's MC. I've done it about 50 times with a friend and still no drop. Not worth taking a group and having to roll on it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
You could also wait for Mists and try the BMAH, if you got the cash that is.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
CFT
Man do I ever want a shot at those Ashes. Does anyone run a regular small group to try for this thing? And could you use a priest? (Holy or Shadow)

Hit me!

BUDDY! YOU STILL PLAY?! :D

I got one of them ACCIDENTALLY on my Priest while farming for T5. I was with a group and managed to get lucky enough on my super-lucky alt (my priest has some unnatural luck powers), and in just 2 months, I shall have it on my main :3
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
I'm with Trey about just finding someone to go with you to knock it out quickly. No one from your guild is interested in going? Then again, sometimes finding someone to stick through it till you both have one is rough. :\

(Guess you could always "buy" it from them if they're cool with it...)
Edited by Ura on 8/7/2012 11:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]