Warrior and Priest Transfers LF Raiding Guild

90 Pandaren Warrior
Howdy! :) We've always applied to specific guilds but I figured I'd give this forum thing a shot.

I'll be quite honest, we've played since Vanila and still don't have mics for vent. If this means we can't raid with you, no exceptions, then you can stop reading now. :) We're looking primarily for a 25 man guild, but would consider a 10 man guild.

My GF and I have raided since Kara. Our most successful and fun times were in ICC, where I main tanked and helped lead our guild to Glory of the ICC raider. We did everything heroic up to LK. In CATA we had decent success raiding with a 25 man casual guild up until DS. When DS was released we had to move cross-country and are just getting setup again now. We transferred here primarily because of the 20 MS ping time. ;)

I play a Fury warrior (prot offspec) and my GF plays a priest (shadow or holy). We both prefer to DPS, because it is easier to join a guild DPSing. If a tank/heals spot opened up or if you needed one, then we'd be more than happy to fill in.

We also both PVP and had 2200 rating in 3's before we moved.

Right now we're looking for a 25 man raiding guild to join. We would raid now and gear up accordingly if anyone is still progressing on DS content. But this is more of an App for MOP raiding. It would be nice to join a guild now and get to know some people before leveling and entering new content!

We're also looking for a rated BG group to pass the time in.

You can contact me in-game at Cinarawr or reply here, I guess. :)
Edited by Cinarawr on 8/14/2012 10:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
I understand you don't have mics, but are you able and willing to get on Vent and listen in?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
08/08/2012 09:20 AMPosted by Looneyone
I understand you don't have mics, but are you able and willing to get on Vent and listen in?

Yes, sorry, I should have made that more clear. We do have vent to listen, just no mics.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
08/07/2012 02:53 PMPosted by Cinarawr
I'll be quite honest, we've raided since Vanila and still don't have mics for vent

08/07/2012 02:53 PMPosted by Cinarawr
My GF and I have raided since Kara.

Dang, you raided Karazhan in Vanilla? Thats impressive.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I understood it as they've raided individually since vanilla and raided as a pair since Kara.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
08/09/2012 04:51 AMPosted by Xaru
I understood it as they've raided individually since vanilla and raided as a pair since Kara.

Its less fun if you take it that way. :P
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
If you're seriously considering a 10 man raid experience, check out my guild's recruitment thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6146797354?page=1#0

Outside of raid time we spend most of our time in arena and we will be assembling a RBG team for MoP. We would love to have you.
Reply Quote
92 Goblin Death Knight
I run a 6/8hm raiding guild. We do a lot of arenas and old content raids, we are trying to field a full rbg team and we have a weekend alt run through ds that we take inexperienced guildies through so they can get a taste of the current end game raid tier. We are always looking for more dedicated people for raiding and arenas/pvp. We are a lvl 20 guild, we have g repairs, feasts, flasks, epic gems and enchants for our raiders.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
08/09/2012 09:36 AMPosted by Canibehealz

Its less fun if you take it that way. :P

Darn, you got me. I meant to type we've played since Vanilla and raided since Kara. We actually leveled up right after the South Park episode first aired. Fun times. :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin

Darn, you got me. I meant to type we've played since Vanilla and raided since Kara. We actually leveled up right after the South Park episode first aired. Fun times. :)

That's what I did. Funny how that episode was actually the final push to get me to play the game (after about a year of my friends that I played Halo PC with asking me to get it). I clearly wanted carpal tunnel and to gain 300 pounds.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]