what healer is in best place come mop?

87 Undead Priest
i herd they made disc bad, so how good is holy and the other healing specs? im considering rerolling a new healer possibly
Reply Quote
87 Undead Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
pallies, druid, monk, shaman, priest

in that order
Reply Quote
87 Undead Priest
anyone else?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
By what I have saw, what Qqshamanheal said is pretty accurate. Pallies are top of the boards again, druid, monks, and shamans are fairly equal (shamans being maybe slightly behind), and priests being last. It is still just beta though and changes come out every day it seems, so it could all change once things hit live servers.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman

in that order
Reply Quote
87 Undead Priest
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6147285873 has a good amount of information regarding the different healers atm. (Also note that right now on Beta item level is scaling to current levels so a lot of healers are using old overpowered set bonuses.) Sadly for those playing resto shamans:Shaman regen is an unmitigated disaster in raid testing. I am using 2pc T12 + 2 pc T13 for the regen set bonuses, plus 2 Spirit trinkets (Heart of Unliving + the on use Spirit trinket from one of the MoP heroics that scales up) and still going flat OOM in under 3 minutes. Did testing tonight with a paladin/monk/shaman as the healers.. shaman was ooming so fast even being conservative we had him go dps and 2 healed it because he basically was useless after a bit into the fight. Monk wasn't nearly as bad off but still seemed to lose mana at a fairly faster rate then the paladin.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Of course Paladins are topping the boards again, and Druids are excellent.
Reply Quote
87 Undead Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Here's a quick cheat sheet for where we are. Even "tuned" does not mean set in stone and ready for ship.

Priest -- Shadow roughly tuned.
Warlock -- roughly tuned except for Sacrifice.
Mage -- roughly tuned except Arcane and Invocation.
Druid -- Feral and Balance tuned except for Dream of Cenarius.
Paladin -- Ret roughly tuned.
Rogue -- tuned (but we'll look at Assassination numbers posted above).
Shaman -- tuned.
Hunter -- tuned.

We are working on monk, warrior and DK next.

Notice anything missing from the list? Like just about all healing specs?

Maybe you should wait until everything is finalised before deciding what class to play in MoP.
Reply Quote
87 Undead Priest
i still hate what they have done to disc and dont enjoy the new playstyle. Guess ill have to go holy or go shaman
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Or you could just make all 5 healers.

Or you could dedicate your time to being a better healer. Good players will out heal average players not matter what class they play. stop blaming your short coming on class changes.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
priests are pure garbage. they are literally garbage in the shape of human form. ive been pretty hardcore and stuck with priest til now but its just not a fun class to play unless you like being oom literally all the time. so glad account wide achievements are here so i can finally stop playing this class. monk/paladin are so much more enjoyable
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
It's still to early to make your FOTM reroll choice. Wait a little bit.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
08/08/2012 07:38 AMPosted by Harpoa
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Blizz could easily just delay longer and make sure the game is a lot better on release.

Old days are over though. It's their money, and they need it NOW!
Edited by Gamex on 8/8/2012 7:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Undead Priest
08/08/2012 07:42 AMPosted by Kyaas
im not going to play a class that i hate and dont enjoy the play style. i liked how disc was not how its going to be so i dont want to play the class anymore. After hearing how bad shamans regen is and lack of aoe im torn between paladin or druid although they are two completly different healing styles.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I'll still be maining my priest, even though I've heard mostly negative things. If disc/holy are complete garbage right now, most likely some of the problems will be addressed before or shortly after release. Between the two specs, I'm leaning back towards Holy.

If the issues are too big and hinder my ability to raid (if groups aren't taking priests), I have a holy paladin and resto druid alt on standby :P

Mostly what I've been hearing from friends testing as well.
Reply Quote
87 Undead Priest
^ i loved the class but they changed its mechanics im not just talking about nerfs or little changes its a huge change to disc play style guess i have to go druid or paladin
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
You are aware that ALL the healing classes have gone through a ton of changes for MoP, right?

Also, pallies are supposed to be bugged on the beta atm.
Edited by Jujubiju on 8/8/2012 8:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]