What sets this server apart?

85 Dwarf Priest
Shopped. Please calm down. My fingers are bull!@#$ free.

I wasn't being insulting, I was just stating a fact. I agree with you that ratings aren't as important as people make them out to be. However, people go to KT and Tich because of the idea that it's a top-tier PvP server.

I'm just asking what makes your server tick. I'm not particularly into arenas, I've dabbled on my shaman, but I'm more or less looking for a strong PvP base that isn't (completely) elitist. I'm currently a part of a server where PvP is far from the focus. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, it's just not my thing.

From what I've seen from people who seem to want to help, PvP on the server is alive and well. -That- is what I'm looking for.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
You mean besides the fact that everyone on here is a beautiful face and soul?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
We need a sticky for all these people..
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
If you want world pvp, come here. this server does not revolve around ratings in any sort of manner. Although you will find players who are VERY high skill here. The only reason NOT to come here is if you are looking to push a title, your options become very limited on who you can play with at that point.

If you are looking for some of the higher end players (alliance side)
- Saintqt
- Deathqt
- Superstylin
- Ikiteforfood
- Harleyx
- Uglysticks

thats in no particular order and not even close to all of them, and are all in red gear. I am certain I forgot a lot of names here. and that list doesn't even include the players who could easily obtain it and just don't push rating.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
YOU FORGOT MY MAN GOBSEND ! HOW DARE YOU!

GOBSEND > ALL OF U
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
08/10/2012 01:11 PMPosted by Xejvluqstzyr
GOBSEND > ALL OF U

False Ashyarrows > everyone else
Reply Quote
67 Human Death Knight
I'm looking for a new home. I'm predominately a PvPer, so I'm not concerned with top tier raiding. You've made by top three, give me a reason to transfer here (or not to).

Not sure about giving you a reason, I would suggest roll a level 1 toon and check out the realm for a few days.

There is alot of world pvp on Stormreaver, it does tend to be one of the more balance realms with both sides about equal size.

Alliance side tends to be more friendly players with a mix of everything.

Horde side tends to be more douchey players with a mix of everything.

Unless you are trying to push above 2200 in arena then Stormreaver should be a fine fit regardless of side you choose. Though be warn Horde is filled with Raging Nerds that have limited social skills.

Either way welcome to the realm if you end up deciding to roll here.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
lol at saintqt's list of good players....and his disclaimer, thanks for the laugh
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Alliance side tends to be more friendly players with a mix of everything.

Horde side tends to be more douchey players with a mix of everything.

lulwut?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
And Sephyxia looking good as always good chap
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
If you want world pvp, come here. this server does not revolve around ratings in any sort of manner. Although you will find players who are VERY high skill here. The only reason NOT to come here is if you are looking to push a title, your options become very limited on who you can play with at that point.

-Litebrite
-Iconoclast

thats in no particular order and not even close to all of them, and are all in red gear. I am certain I forgot a lot of names here. and that list doesn't even include the players who could easily obtain it and just don't push rating.

i fix'd your list
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter

-Litebrite
-Iconoclast

i fix'd your list

seems correct
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
dude wth saint . why is the best warrior on stormeaver not on that list?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
why the !@#$ did you necro this piece of garbage of a thread?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]